Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
EE Broadway Local

Is This New York City Subway Map In Bad Taste?

Do you always have to post threads you see on subchat here for the sake of starting unnecessary discussion? Yes it is in bad taste, imo. there's no point of this thread.

No it's not in bad taste. f**k'em if they can't take a joke and f**k'em twice if they can.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

No it's not in bad taste. f**k'em if they can't take a joke and f**k'em twice if they can.

I thought it was funny

whoa whoa whoa...what about the Jews in Crown Heights???? Clearly the (4) needs to skip a few stops to get there but the Hasidim out there need some service yo

I found that if you're going to make sensitive jokes, it's best that they're drop dead funny (or at least funny enough to where you forget how offensive they are). To me, this just wasn't funny...

I wanna know what that font is; the one where this character added "for Jews".....

far as the map itself....

I don't think it's funny not b/c of the moral aspect....

I just don't find the commentary funny... like I'm readin the comments inside the ballons, and I'm sittin here shrugging my shoulders....

as a jewish person I find it kinda funny but innacurate at the same time, they left off the jewish communites in Crown Heights and Far Rockaway