Worst Accident You've Been In/Caused.....

Jashawn R.

What was the worst accident you've been in or have caused? Here are mine.....

The worst accident I've been in was back in December 2003. Me and my family were driving to the supermarket in the snow, with our Dodge Grand Caravan. Anyways, my dad rear ended someone, and the back of the van went about five feet in the air. We drove home and the engine caught on fire......

I dont remember anything else I did.....reactions?????

Wow that's crazy. The worst accident I've been in was a small tap at less than 1mph, somehow my face with flying into the headrest though. The cars didn't have any damage at all and everyone was cool and laughed it off.

Mine was I bumped into my wife and we had 3 kids

I didn't have an airbag lol , I was leaving 188 and 73 ave stand when this old fella pulled out the driveway at Shopping mall and crossed right in my path now I didn't wanna kill him so I had no chioce but to wipe out 3 parked cars and I hit him anyway but My reactions might have saved his life but those parked cars your asking yourself Well I hope they was Insured and that was the only moving accident Ive ever had .

I was riding in my friends bus (private company, non TA) during a snowstorm. We're on the belt when this jeep tries to cut us off. Right before doing that, the dude hit a snowbank and spun out. I laughed my ass off.

Did you read the title of the thread?

the worst was when i was in the car with my dad going to Montreal and we came around a icy corner on the highway and a car cliped our back left side and we did a half spin and i guess a drift ( couldnt really tell aha ) and then we finnaly hit the snow barrier and stoppedm, surprisingly there was very little damage to both cars

Archived