Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Novabus 5000

Whats you favorite soda(s)

What's you favorite soda or Juice? I like :

Orange soda

Grape Soda

Sprite

Coke

Vanilla Coke

Sometimes pepsi

Cream Soda

Apple Juice

Lemonade

Strawberry lemonade

Orange Juice

and

Water!

Edited by Novabus 5000

Sprite is my all time favorite followed by:

Schweppes Ginger Ale

Pineapple Soda

Pepsi

Wild Cherry Pepsi

Barq's or any other Root Beer

Sunkist or any other Orange Soda

Defunct Soda's

Tropical Sprite Remix

Pepsi Twist

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Sprite is #1 for me (now known as awesome juice cuz awesome people like me drink it lol :P)

Then comes the others (in order)

Mug root beer

Mug cream soda

Coke

Mountain Dew

Dr. Pepper

Pepsi

Any kind of orange soda

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

#1Coke'a'cola

2,Sierrah mist

3,sprite

4,dr pepper

5,mt.dew

Defunct soda

Sprite Remix and tropical flavors.

O yehhh I forgot Soda kills just like peanut butter and Crack kills also but duhh Soda is bad for your teeth well hmmm who here brushes twice A day like nyself ahh yes everybody does , Look you got your /Smokers and All Organic natural people that dont drink Soda but they are Healthy did I leave that out ooops better get tge facts straight anything and everything is bad for ya which us why you can get what ever you want at <7>(1):P

O yehhh I forgot Soda kills just like peanut butter and Crack kills also but duhh Soda is bad for your teeth well hmmm who here brushes twice A day like nyself ahh yes everybody does , Look you got your /Smokers and All Organic natural people that dont drink Soda but they are Healthy did I leave that out ooops better get tge facts straight anything and everything is bad for ya which us why you can get what ever you want at <7>(1):P

Soda kills your teeth in the moment of drinking, also brushing isn't good as many people think. Water drinking is better.

Soda kills your teeth in the moment of drinking, also brushing isn't good as many people think. Water drinking is better.

It depends how you drink it. It's not as bad if you chug it like I do. As a result I don't get cavities.

iv'e never actually realized that but chugging it would be better for you instead of slowly drinking it while all that sugar slowly collects it just rushes down

This guy speakeths the truth....

The only soda I drink is sprite.... Used to drink mountain dew (the original, not the rest of these newer variations/flavors) & 7UP (before they drastically changed the flavor of it)..... now it just tastes like.. UP...

lol...

I used to finish entire cases of sprite's (the 12 pack) in like, an hour....

Now it's like, I do the same thing with water.... especially in the summer (for obvious reasons)...

My soda intake has significantly decreased over the past handful of years....

Not b/c of cavities, but overall, it just isn't healthy to drink as much soda as I used to....

Some habits you have to get out of, as you age.... that is, if you care enough about wanting to prolong your life as much as you can...

I've been cutting back on soda by drinking like a can of soda to almost 3 times for the week. And drink mainly water.

My favorites are Vanilla Coke, Coke, Pepsi and preferrably with caffine.

I'd also like to say that although sugary drinks in excess is bad for health overall, if people still chooses to drink it then that's up to them. I'm not going to tell them what to do. Instead people should be made aware of health hazzards of excess use and decide for themselves.

I like Coca Cola. Pepsi is decent, but not as good as Coca Cola. I hate all of the weird variations (diet, vanilla, etc). Like the other people said, soda isn't healthy. Soda causes me acne. I only drink it at barbecues.