My decision after high school

4 Train

I have recieved the news I have been awaiting since the beginning of this war. 4 train will be deployed to join the Marines after high school is over. I figured since I told my family, might as well tell my second family. I felt that I should get this off of my chest and positive comments are welcomed. Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and keep safe, thank you for fighting for our country.

Good luck my good man. Thanks for what you've decided to do. Make us very proud.

Our prayers are definitely going to be with you.

Thank you so much for your support.

I have recieved the news I have been awaiting since the beginning of this war. 4 train will be deployed to join the Marines after high school is over. I figured since I told my family, might as well tell my second family. I felt that I should get this off of my chest and positive comments are welcomed. Any questions feel free to ask.

thats great man im joining the marines too so good luck to you, and be safe out there man

Well, you will get to learn alot, especially with technology, and weapons. What do you want to do there anyway? Get a gun and fight, or technical related stuff (CPU, medical, etc....)?

Well, Im interested in doing infantry because my dad and my uncle is in infantry. Hopefully we will be in the same platoon.

Archived