More fuel the MTA needs against S/As and the union.

Blatherskite

I hear Adolf Hitler had a clean record regarding customer complaints. I guess the US was like the MTA trying to take him out of power for no "reason" Smoke and mirrors. Smoke and mirrors. What you hear isn't always what you see.

Wow, you just compared Adolf Hitler to a sleeping station agent. Smoke and mirrors,take him out of power, U.S.= MTA......huh? You seemed smarter than the above paragraph, no offense.

its a big system. people can go under the radar for years. there is one s/a that i would see sleeping every night and people walk right through the gate which he left unlocked and he never heard it slam shut. i watched this happen night after night till this day. i'm sure he has a "clean record" also since he still choose's to sleep.

And working midnights, or lets say lunch duty during midnights, you encounter a lot LESS people so your chances of getting a complaint get lowered significantly than being in the same booth for 40 hours a week during the AM's or PM's. Late night workers, party goers, drunks, and the homeless tend to file less complaints, partly because they are half asleep or tired because their commute can take 3 times as long than if it were during 8 AM, so clean record indeed. The smoke has cleared if you "will".

lol. It's pretty easy to have a perfect record and have no complaints of cursing out customers when you're asleep all the time. 2 things: 1. how can you curse out someone when you're asleep, and 2. why would anyone complain when a doe doe leaves the gate unlocked, and he is sleeping? Sounds like a perfect record to me. I hear Adolf Hitler had a clean record regarding customer complaints. I guess the US was like the MTA trying to take him out of power for no "reason" Smoke and mirrors. Smoke and mirrors. What you hear isn't always what you see.

I was trying to be nice. This is rambling and makes no sense. It speaks for itself...

And working midnights, or lets say lunch duty during midnights, you encounter a lot LESS people so your chances of getting a complaint get lowered significantly than being in the same booth for 40 hours a week during the AM's or PM's. Late night workers, party goers, drunks, and the homeless tend to file less complaints, partly because they are half asleep or tired because their commute can take 3 times as long than if it were during 8 AM, so clean record indeed. The smoke has cleared if you "will".

Once again craine you believe you have all the answers, I just switched to midnights this pick and doing lunch duty you encounter just as many people as you would sitting in a booth 8 hours. Because you go to the same stations day after day at the same times and you also have to do customer assist at some point during your lunch which can be as long as 4 hours in some cases. I've done PM extra for 6 picks which haves you encountering the most customers of anytime during the day and I was at 5 different locations during the week. And most stations were high profile high volume stations i.e. 68th and lex, 77th and lex Grand Central Station and other various location thru out midtown where people complain about just anything. And the Hitler comment, I will choose to completely ignore. You and CDI are clearly out of touch with stations department and it's no surprise.

I was trying to be nice. This is rambling and makes no sense. It speaks for itself...

You didn't catch my point otherwise, you would know exactly what I meant. You apparently didn't, so to you it didn't make any sense. Some things are not meant to be read nor understood literally to the tee. You are reading it from your perspective, not from the perspective I am pointing out. I wasn't offended by anything you said, so don't worry about it. I'm not angry with you, nor upset.

Once again craine you believe you have all the answers, I just switched to midnights this pick and doing lunch duty you encounter just as many people as you would sitting in a booth 8 hours. Because you go to the same stations day after day at the same times and you also have to do customer assist at some point during your lunch which can be as long as 4 hours in some cases. I've done PM extra for 6 picks which haves you encountering the most customers of anytime during the day and I was at 5 different locations during the week. And most stations were high profile high volume stations i.e. 68th and lex, 77th and lex Grand Central Station and other various location thru out midtown where people complain about just anything. And the Hitler comment, I will choose to completely ignore. You and CDI are clearly out of touch with stations department and it's no surprise.

you don't need to defend your record. you were laid off, not terminated... like other people. ;)

you don't need to defend your record. you were laid off, not terminated... like other people. ;)

I know but, you some people who just find it impossible for someone to do their job the correct way and not have ever been in trouble. Maybe because they are slackers themselves at work. But thanx, I will be down tomorrow at the circus called PS.248 at 1pm to give them back their crap.

Archived