MJQ has the best depot sticker.

Joel Up Front

Even though I know its not on any of the buses I think this one takes the booby prize. Looks like someone just photoshopped it together.

Although it looks nicer than Spring Creek's logo, that is just tacky and wtf? It looks like the bus is flying away from the bridge. It's just too odd.

Now that's the extreme as in the idea is ok, but the way it's mashed up like that, it's just bad imo.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

My top 3...

1. Fresh Pond: it has the city colors (blue & orange) and that little duckie smack in the middle...still trying to find fresh pond though lol

2. Manhattanville: I just like the name of it and the big yellow MV in the background

3. Grand Ave: it looks so eco-friendly and the sun comming off the hybrid makes it better

Bottom 5...

1. Far Rockaway: that wave looks like its gonna wash everything away

2. Spring Creek: It looks like something I made lmao

3. JFK/LaGuardia: both look so simmiliar

4. That Meredith one: nuff said lol

5. Ulmer Park: I never understood the point of all those M's

Quill is somewhere in the middle...and how come that has to be the biggest logo

It has nothing nothing ciboi our logo is terrible and not done with thought that's what's wrong anyone could put A C and A P in any mock up but take A real good look at the Queens surface logo that was done with thought you had the Flushing Meadow Pard globe you had an RTS it just blended well but our crappy logo now just has A CP with some water whoopie but take A look at the LGA my original plan was to implmt the Triboro and Red color for TRIBORO and our first mock up was Red and white but they changed it on us at the last minute however we still got it.

Lol , cant they redo your logo if they want ?

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

My top 3...

1. Fresh Pond: it has the city colors (blue & orange) and that little duckie smack in the middle...still trying to find fresh pond though lol

2. Manhattanville: I just like the name of it and the big yellow MV in the background

3. Grand Ave: it looks so eco-friendly and the sun comming off the hybrid makes it better

Bottom 5...

1. Far Rockaway: that wave looks like its gonna wash everything away

2. Spring Creek: It looks like something I made lmao

3. JFK/LaGuardia: both look so simmiliar

4. That Meredith one: nuff said lol

5. Ulmer Park: I never understood the point of all those M's

Quill is somewhere in the middle...and how come that has to be the biggest logo

And no one mentioned how childish the Yonkers Depot logo looks?

BTW, I like how that Walnut Depot logo was...it's too bad that the MTA lost it so that the New York Post could keep its printing plant in NYC. It only lasted 14 years. They promised another depot in 2 years, but West Farms didn't open up for about another 4 or 5.

My Favorite stickers

The old Queens Surface sticker wins hands down!!

1. East New York (I grew up riding the Q24)

2. CXXVI(I loved how it looked on the RTSs they had),

3. Manhattanville

4. Jackie Gleason

5. Fresh Pond (when i was little i would be like "Mommy look at the ducky sticker!" lol)

6. Far Rockaway (I hate the ironic tsunami Wave but I love how the MCI is looking like its fighting it back)

7. Mother Clara Hale

The ones I hate

1. Spring Creek (It looks like they used GIMP or something to make a generic American Flag and the box tool to make the buildings)

2. Walnut Depot(.... no comment)

3. Yukon Depot(A moose? =/)

4. Baisley Park(The design is really good but im just tired of seeing it)

You mention that the Gleason Depot logo looks good, and I agree...but its predecessor logo looked bad.

I did like the now-long-gone 54th Street Depot logo as well.

I have the old Gleason, Edgewater, and 54 St depot logos on my computer and I'll post them when I get home

I have the old Gleason, Edgewater, and 54 St depot logos on my computer and I'll post them when I get home

The good news is that they are also available here.

BTW, the current Kingsbridge Depot logo is miles better than the former logo, although I believe it needs an update considering that Kingsbridge has not had RTSs assigned to it for at least the past 3 years and likely longer.

The 1s i like

1. Ulmer park

2. Jackie gleason

3. Michael J Quill

4. Manhattanville

5. 126th street

6. Westfarms

7. East new york

The 1s i dont like

1. Lga

2. Jfk

3. Baisley park ( looks like the opposite of sp depot lol )

4. Spring creek it looks like a 2 yr old painted it in art class

5. 100th street ( its just boring )

6. Cp ( kr no offense lol , its just a back ground with black letters that say cp i wish they could re-do it )

7. Yukon its a deers horns and face

8. Castleton ( its alright but its boring also )

9. east chester

10. Gun hill

11. Rockville Centre Depot

Thats all .

The good news is that they are also available here.

BTW, the current Kingsbridge Depot logo is miles better than the former logo, although I believe it needs an update considering that Kingsbridge has not had RTSs assigned to it for at least the past 3 years and likely longer.

That also works lol

Whoever designed it must've been a nut.

Ha. Ha. Laugh.

Anyways I like the 126 St sticker -- it's simple but it doesn't look bad at all. Fresh Pond & LGA both have some pretty nice stickers as well.

The sticker that I don't fully understand is 100 St...it's pretty good looking...but...an apple?

I really want to see what the depot logo will be when they rename 100 St. As The Tuskegee Airmen Depot. I bet that will be HOT!!!

But my current favorites are:

East New York, Gleason, Quill, Mother Clara Hale, Fresh Pond, Far Rockaway, and LaGuardia. I also liked the 5th Ave. Depot logo

I think CP's logo should have incorporated a slightly updated Queens Surface logo. That would have been the s***!

My Favorites are:

1. Baisley Park, I like that Depot sticker for 2 Main Reasons, 1 the 3 colors reps Jamaica Buses and 2nd the American Flag, but they could have done better with the Orion VII OG and that park backround

2. Queens Village

3.Gun Hill

4.Casey Stengal, The only thing they need to change is the bus, They need to replace that RTS with an Orion V

5.MJQ

6.126th st

7.Flatbush

8.Manhattanville

9.Jackie Gleason

The Wrost

College Point, Oh Juesus christ they could have done better

Spring Creek, It reminds me of Super Mario Bros., Looks Like Nintendo did that depot sticker.

Grand Ave, It Looks so damn gay

Rockville Centre and Mitchel Field, OMG those are the wrost Depot stickers, and the NG's don't even have the damn CNG tanks, They should have used an Orion V instead.

What gets me is None of the depot stickers have an Orion V on it, That pisses me off, Orion V's are one of the best High Floor buses.

My Favorites are:

1. Baisley Park, I like that Depot sticker for 2 Main Reasons, 1 the 3 colors reps Jamaica Buses and 2nd the American Flag, but they could have done better with the Orion VII OG and that park backround

2. Queens Village

3.Gun Hill

4.Casey Stengal, The only thing they need to change is the bus, They need to replace that RTS with an Orion V

5.MJQ

6.126th st

7.Flatbush

8.Manhattanville

9.Jackie Gleason

The Wrost

College Point, Oh Juesus christ they could have done better

Spring Creek, It reminds me of Super Mario Bros., Looks Like Nintendo did that depot sticker.

Grand Ave, It Looks so damn gay

Rockville Centre and Mitchel Field, OMG those are the wrost Depot stickers, and the NG's don't even have the damn CNG tanks, They should have used an Orion V instead.

What gets me is None of the depot stickers have an Orion V on it, That pisses me off, Orion V's are one of the best High Floor buses.

Are you NUTS with that last statement? The 1993 O5s went 16 years only because they had to, but the 1995 O5s ended up being withdrawn from service at the same time. The 1996 O5s are probably on borrowed time too.

I agree, show some love for the O5s please!!!

R110B's

Top 3

1,FlatBush

2,Freshpond

3,BaisleyPark<even has meaning to the actual park

Worst

1,westside depot

2,Walnut depot

3,Eastchester because of the big E

4,Meredith Avenue looks like Crap when they made it and Rushed like wow! Should have just used the SIR R44 for the Depot logo

Archived