Horrendous sunday for R&T

Pablo M 201

Geez, R&T had one of their worst days yesterday. Had 2 buses that had problems.

One, Nova RTS 1545 lost the left rear wheel. A poster over at Sub Chat was able to get camera phone pictures. I wish I was in the area when that happened because that looks be around the Journal Square area because I can see the White Caste. :D

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=90397

Two, Nova RTS 1105 broke down IN the Lincoln Tunnel around 3PM!

But, 1105 was in service today, and I RODE it! Didn't feel as bad as it was when I last rode it saturday. Bus was just not running good on saturday. then yesterday happened. But today, it was ok.

So I was both buses just days before these incidents happened. I was on 1545 on friday and that bus really felt like shit.

So now ya see what I have to deal with everyday.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry you have to deal with Red And Tan In Hudson County every day, P-rad M. I know the White Castle. The last few times I've visited, the 10 is really their only route I ride. The last time I rode the 3, it was still Lafayette and Greenville. The 5/6 only once or twice when it was Downtown Bus Company and the 231 to the end.

I'm sorry you have to deal with Red And Tan In Hudson County every day, P-rad M. I know the White Castle. The last few times I've visited, the 10 is really their only route I ride. The last time I rode the 3, it was still Lafayette and Greenville. The 5/6 only once or twice when it was Downtown Bus Company and the 231 to the end.

By mid-July, however, the 10 will be all that remains. The 4 is being killed off in mid-July, and may become a third routing of the 81.

• 2 weeks later...
Or maybe the NJT 81 route could be rerouted to include stops from the former R&T #4 line in Jersey City.:confused:

Thats what will most likely happen if an NJT takeover happens in July. The 81 would need routing changes and major schedule changes.

BTW, the death date of the 4 is July 14th.

Archived