New guy here too

Bill444616

Hi,

let me introduice my self , I 'm bill from Staten Island I'm a 2007 retired B/O from deptartment of bus's yukon depot. Trains have been my passion but never followed up on it when the job called, I had a conflict I also loved to drive.

I grew up in the bronx with the 3ave el that went from gun hill road to 149th st, I lived on the gun hill rd end , than there was the new haven division of what is now metro north, all 4 tracks were in view seeing both freight and passengers trains.

When i first started I was assinged to the fresh pond depot which all of you train buffs and retired motorpersons know that is the (M) line and the fresh pond yards. Than there was my stunt at 5th ave now jackey gleason which is by the rail bending and work yard 36th st. Now even now that I'm retired I live out in Tottenville which is the end of the S.I.R.T lol.

Thanks again

Bill

When i first started I was assinged to the fresh pond depot which all of you train buffs and retired motorpersons know that is the m line and the fresh pond yards.

Thanks again

Bill

I trained out of that depot. Welcome aboard. You're retired, and a few others and myself are just getting started.

Hi,

let me introduice my self , I 'm bill from Staten Island I'm a 2007 retired B/O from deptartment of bus's yukon depot. Trains have been my passion but never followed up on it when the job called, I had a conflict I also loved to drive.

I grew up in the bronx with the 3ave el that went from gun hill road to 149th st, I lived on the gun hill rd end , than there was the new haven division of what is now metro north, all 4 tracks were in view seeing both freight and passengers trains.

When i first started I was assinged to the fresh pond depot which all of you train buffs and retired motorpersons know that is the (M) line and the fresh pond yards. Than there was my stunt at 5th ave now jackey gleason which is by the rail bending and work yard 36th st. Now even now that I'm retired I live out in Tottenville which is the end of the S.I.R.T lol.

Thanks again

Bill

Hi Bill, glad to see you here, and sharing all your knowledge with us.

later.

Archived