Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Light Rail in the Heat!

Nice photos! Thanks for doing what I didn't do. I've taken the LRV for a few trips lately but didn't take my camera. :D I see you even have one at the Tempe Town SWAMP!

Thanks Man! If you want, come on out next time. We'll photograph a few stations from beginning to end. I haven't rode north Of McDowell to 19 Av in over a year. So I need to update my Uptown Phoenix shots. Yes, I was at the 'swamp'. How I miss the lake itself :cry:.

Thanks Man! If you want, come on out next time. We'll photograph a few stations from beginning to end. I haven't rode north Of McDowell to 19 Av in over a year. So I need to update my Uptown Phoenix shots. Yes, I was at the 'swamp'. How I miss the lake itself :cry:.

Sounds like fun. I haven't ridden to either end of the line but have been to the Mesa end on my bike. I'm sometimes off Fridays if you're available. I want to watch a pro rail/bus photographer in action!

Archived