Your Favorite Chinatowns in New York City

Railfaner100

What? Theres only 1 chinatown in nyc.

No, they are now 5 Chinatowns in New York City. The 5 Chinatowns are Manhattan's Chinatown in Lower Manhattan, the Flushing Chinatown in Flushing, queens, the Brooklyn Chinatown in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, the Elmhurst Chinatown in Elmhurst, Queens and the Avenue U Chinatown in Homecrest, Brooklyn.;)

No, they are now 5 Chinatowns in New York City. The 5 Chinatowns are Manhattan's Chinatown in Lower Manhattan, the Flushing Chinatown in Flushing, queens, the Brooklyn Chinatown in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, the Elmhurst Chinatown in Elmhurst, Queens and the Avenue U Chinatown in Homecrest, Brooklyn.;)

The ones outside of manhattan are considerd "Satellite" Chinatowns. The main one is in Manhattan

I obviously like the main Chinatown in Manhattan. There's an arcade on Mott Street as well as the various restaurants on Canal Street. I also like the Chinatown in Flushing. Since I attend CUNY Law and there's no cafeteria on campus, I sometimes eat lunch in Flushing's Chinatown.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I mostly go to the one in Manhattan

I obviously like the main Chinatown in Manhattan. There's an arcade on Mott Street as well as the various restaurants on Canal Street. I also like the Chinatown in Flushing. Since I attend CUNY Law and there's no cafeteria on campus, I sometimes eat lunch in Flushing's Chinatown.

I'm at that arcade every saturday night

While it might not be as bad as that, it is still disgusting.

Cant argue with that, but nowadays they are really trying to clean up that area, since the DOT came through with the bike lanes and the new traffic patterns & the massive complaints from residents, things have been getting more cleaner now around the area during the after-hours.

Archived