New Jersey Transit Bombardier ALP-46A #4635 at Rahway

Can't view vids on my old iBook, however it's neat that you caught 4635 in service. I myself caught 4629 wednesday night pulling 9 multilevels. One thing of note... it accelerated like a 44 pulling 6 comets. :cool:

I really, really hope this delivery and rollout into service goes very smoothly for the new 46a fleet, both for my own sake and for the sake of (NJT). With a reactionary governor in office any foul-ups will look very bad for (NJT) and could jeopardize their all ready paltry state contribution (which was revoked this year with no reason or good cause by said fatso).

Hope to see you out on the corridor this sept-dec!

- A

newest one in reg service??
I believe so. I'm not too sure.

Can't view vids on my old iBook, however it's neat that you caught 4635 in service. I myself caught 4629 wednesday night pulling 9 multilevels. One thing of note... it accelerated like a 44 pulling 6 comets. :cool:

I really, really hope this delivery and rollout into service goes very smoothly for the new 46a fleet, both for my own sake and for the sake of (NJT). With a reactionary governor in office any foul-ups will look very bad for (NJT) and could jeopardize their all ready paltry state contribution (which was revoked this year with no reason or good cause by said fatso).

Hope to see you out on the corridor this sept-dec!

- A

I agree. Krispy Kreme had no reason to cut state funding to NJT when things were just fine the way they are and fares were reasonable.

And yes, I will be out there in about two weeks! B)

Archived