Mother and Daughter Attacked on the A line

blkfire765

Removed incorrect translation.

*** Article found in spanish news only... if someone has this article or story in another news website please place a hyperlink here....

this story was featured in

http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=2502310

This story was released today and in my opinion is one of the reasons that stations need more camaras and they should start placeing camaras on the train cars. i felt bad for them and those thugs should be brought to justice!!!!

***This story should be in english news papers and media!!!!:mad:

Any opinions on the matter???

***This was later confirmed to have happen on the (A) line, NOT the (3)***

The translation is not coming through: "The height of Grand Avenue and the stop Eculid rail"; "Soila works as a toilet on the train A station?"

1) Did this occur at Euclid Avenue (which would be in Brooklyn and not The Bronx)?

2) Is Soila the husband of the woman, father of daughter?

3) The attackers brutally cut off her face and she not only lived but apparently went into labor?

4) If this happened in The Bronx, neither the (A) or (3) trains run in that borough.

I know but the (MTA) should go to the extreme. They should put cameras everywhere they can put it. Not just that they should place police on every station on patrol and not just that 2 on each end of a subway car to deter crime and things like that. Then people would be too scared to do anything wrong on the subway. That is what we should do.

Thats why its called the ANIMAL (A)! The A train is one of the worst,nastiest trains. The old decrepid againg fleet, trash all ofther the trains and platforms. Alot of the people who ride are gross and the whole energy of the place lighting etc...

Thats why its called the ANIMAL (A)! The A train is one of the worst,nastiest trains. The old decrepid againg fleet, trash all ofther the trains and platforms. Alot of the people who ride are gross and the whole energy of the place lighting etc...

You're right, the (A) sucks. That's why I take the (C) over the (A) any time of the day.

How could they allow the (A) to fall apart. It should be the (A) of the (A)(C)(E).

The (A) fell apart more than 30 + years ago.... Its the neighborhoods it travels through. Low class poverty striken areas where crime runs rampant and unemployment is at its highest. Dont go along Pitkin ave at night. You might not come out with your clothes / sneakers on. The 80s and 90s is what I remember. Dope dealers on every single side block, rape goin down like its normal. Even saw a dead baby on the side of the street one night.

That's why the New York City subway should be its own police state where it's needed. Cops and security cameras everywhere where it is the most dangerous. That sounds right we should scare the shit out of people over there. Only on lines and stations that would need it.

That's why the New York City subway should be its own police state. Cops and security cameras everywhere. That sounds right we should scare the shit out of people. Only on lines that need it.

Well thats why there are cameras on the buses now in high crime areas of brooklyn and the bronx.

Well thats why there are cameras on the buses now in high crime areas of brooklyn and the bronx.

Sure there are cameras on buses and around the Subway, but that wont stop an attacker along the way. Cams is just sitting there recording. Half are broken at times.

I think there needs to be more cops around.

And not all buses carry cameras of course, for example, Gun Hills Ex-SBS D60HFs carry them and buses out of MJQ as well.

Yeah. I have seen things. There are neighborhoods so dangerous that you won't want to walk around at night. At these neighborhoods cops and security cameras should be at the strongest point. Also we should do the same thing to major stations to deter terrorism.

I am very sorry for the inconvinience!!! extremely sorry! Basically the mother and daughter were attacked on the train (A) coming home from work late night around 3am. They were attacked around Euclid Ave. They were heading into Queens when they were surrounded by 4 girls and 2 men of the African American race. The mother was slashed on the face and near the eye and her daughter was betten. Both mother and daughter suffered injuries from the attack. The attackers got off at a station with no survailance cameras and cannot be identified at the moment. Police are looking at security camaras around the area to see if they can get a glimpse of the attackes. Both mother and daughter demand justice and hope they attackers are brought to justice!!!

***SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVINENCE!***

I was a bit lazy to translate the story earlier so i just translated w/o checking (which will not happen EVER again!!!)

*This is a good lesson for me on NOT taking shortcuts!!!! Sorry again!

We should have more police, and survailance cameras as i mentioned earlier! This is unforgivable and should be brought to attention int he english media!!! How else will these two women ever get justice!!!

I am very sorry for the inconvinience!!! extremely sorry! Basically the mother and daughter were attacked on the train (A) coming home from work late night around 3am. They were attacked around Euclid Ave. They were heading into Queens when they were surrounded by 4 girls and 2 men of the African American race. The mother was slashed on the face and near the eye and her daughter was betten. Both mother and daughter suffered injuries from the attack. The attackers got off at a station with no survailance cameras and cannot be identified at the moment. Police are looking at security camaras around the area to see if they can get a glimpse of the attackes. Both mother and daughter demand justice and hope they attackers are brought to justice!!!

I was a bit lazy to translate the story earlier so i just translated w/o checking (which will not happen EVER again!!!)

We should have more police, and survailance cameras as i mentioned earlier! This is unforgivable and should be brought to attention int he english media!!! How else will these two women ever get justice!!!

Thanks for your effort :tup:

Exactly why the police should not just be on the dangerous stations and cameras. They should be located at every station to deter crime and terrorism. The NYC Subway is the most highest terrorist target in the world. Not just for safety but also to prevent terrorism. There is no justification why there shouldn't be cameras and police officers in the NYC Subway. If I was the chairman of the (MTA) believe me those camera's and the police would be up and running at every station 24/7. I want every tourist and person to feel secure in the world's most famous subway system.

That's why the New York City subway should be its own police state where it's needed. Cops and security cameras everywhere where it is the most dangerous. That sounds right we should scare the shit out of people over there. Only on lines and stations that would need it.

Sure there are cameras on buses and around the Subway, but that wont stop an attacker along the way. Cams is just sitting there recording. Half are broken at times.

I think there needs to be more cops around.

And not all buses carry cameras of course, for example, Gun Hills Ex-SBS D60HFs carry them and buses out of MJQ as well.

Didn't the (MTA) once had it's own transit bureau? What happened to the transit police? Where's the NYPD in this?

Thanks a lot for what you did.

Euclid Ave.

I once left the Euclid Avenue Station about 3 years ago and went to my car a couple of blocks away. when I got to my car, a guy was being arrested over the hood of my car. He was whining like a little child because his cuffs were too tight the poor little sh8tbag. I waited until they were done arresting him, then got in my car and went to where I was going.

There's a secondary option. Ask Bloomberg to provide more jobs and some aid to the poor New Yorkers. That should stop these problems dead on the mark. Without having to spend so much money on the system.

Asking Bloomberg for anything now is a waste of breath, unless he decides to manipulate the city counsel again and go for a 4th term. Then he may consider listening in between meetings on how to come up with more ways to rip off the citizens of New York.

What I was saying all along is now what is happening. Greed has destroyed the city. I was angry the city allowed so many apartments to be added the past 10 years. I said it would back fire. Greedy politicians allowed it for more property tax income. Builders wanted it to make ridiculous profits. City gets over built. What happens when economy goes bad? Bad shit happens is what happens. Now you have too many empty apartments, and a mortgage to pay. You now have to rent to anyone just to get an income from the apartment. Crime goes up way up. This is just the beginning. There is no recover the democrats, nor the republicans promised. We may end up, just as bad, or worse than it was in the 1970's. We have a billionaire bozo in charge who has no clue what it's like to suffer or have to live off $400a week before the tax thieves take what's left. You have a police commissioner who was also in charge when the city had over 2400 murders in the early 1990's. A dope mayor, and dope comissioner. What the hell did you think was going to happen?

Didn't the (MTA) once had it's own transit bureau? What happened to the transit police? Where's the NYPD in this?

Thanks a lot for what you did.

Whoops. THanked by mistake and yes they did, the MTA NYCT Police: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Transit_Police

Right now they have the (MTA) Police but thats design for Metro-North ad LIRR, i think it would be nice to replace NYPD with MTAPD, but idk.

Archived