Official Subway "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Dan05979 - It was not 24 hours after I posted my picture up. Therefore you should not have posted a picture until after 7:02pm today, or when it's confirmed that someone got the answer right.

Please read those rules on the first page.

@ Gong Gahou - Times Square-42nd Street is correct.

It's after this confirmation, that Gong Gahou (or someone else because he passed) can go.

@ Dan05979 - It was not 24 hours after I posted my picture up. Therefore you should not have posted a picture until after 7:02pm today, or when it's confirmed that someone got the answer right.

Please read those rules on the first page.

@ Gong Gahou - Times Square-42nd Street is correct.

It's after this confirmation, that Gong Gahou (or someone else because he passed) can go.

lol are you kidding me? Relax its not the end of the world ok.

There are rules to this thread.Look on the first page of the thread.Also why don't you tell us if 96th st is correct?

This did not involve you in any way or fashion, so next time mind you own business. Yes it is 96 street. I just got up, so when joel got it correct I was sleeping, is that ok with you tough guy?

Next?

Guest lance25

Guys, don't make a big deal about it. Rick, the location of your picture was correctly guessed. Gong Gahou, the person who did it, passed his turn and Dan posted his picture. It's not like Dan cut in front of you. He just didn't wait until you verified the location of yours. It's not the end of the world.

Carry on with the guesses.

Archived