Official Subway "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was easy . Your correct.But I thought the NTT would confuse some ppl.

It actually did, so it worked! I'm surprised myself. (Not to be mean, of course. ;) )

And sorry for the edit - I thought saying "easy" in my post would be offensive in some way.

Is it Canal St (R) Platform)

Well, there's four tracks on the Canal Street (R), and there's hardly any trains running on the middle track, if there even is any. It's a different story if you mean the Canal Street (N)(Q) platform. In either case it's wrong, because I did not take this at Canal Street. But nice try. :P

Another hint: This (R) train was in service, but it was most likely a G.O. because it was running on one of the IND lines.

For a second there I thought it was Tecror Street on the (R), but boy was I lucky, I was waiting for the right time to say it. :P

Is it Northern Blvd on the (M)(R)?

Another one falls into my trap! :(

Tsk tsk. You should have stuck with Tecror Street - at least you would have been closer to the actual answer than Northern Blvd. B)

Hmm, since you said Northern Blvd I think you've pointed out an error to my previous hint. So let me revise it: Yes, it's a G.O., and this (R) train is on an IND line, but it is not running on its original (R) path.

I'll also throw in another hint: It's in Manhattan.

hmm tough one

The columns look like Grand Street (D)(B)

The ceiling reminds me of Delancey (F)

I'd go with Grand St

Why didn't you go with Delancey? You could have been my prey! :cry:

But yep, you got it! ;)

Sorry, overclocked, I didn't see your post when I made my last post.

Archived