Official Subway "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No probs.

Where did I take this photo? Good luck on that...

IMG_8611_zps4d46a8f9.jpg

Hmm, somewhere on the Sea Beach Line...

Dang nabbit! How am I supposed to figure it out!? Can you do warmer, colder, how close hints?

Um, Bay Parkway?

I didnt realize it was this hard terribly sorry. Ok to tone this down a bit, the station receives 10,873 passengers daily according to 2013 figures. I will give further clues as we go along.

Take a +1 as a compensation for a good try since I forgot to post a clue.

I didnt realize it was this hard terribly sorry. Ok to tone this down a bit, the station receives 10,873 passengers daily according to 2013 figures. I will give further clues as we go along.

Take a +1 as a compensation for a good try since I forgot to post a clue.

I'm just gonna guess. Um, 86th Street? 

But if it is, then I don't think that track is usable.

I'm just gonna guess. Um, 86th Street? 

But if it is, then I don't think that track is usable.

Sorry dude, kind of cold there. But good try. Someone else may go.

Second Clue: The station opened on June 22, 1915 with the Dual Contract Plans were fulfilled and construction complete. The first trains to run along the newly built BMT 4th Ave line stopped at this station

Sorry dude, kind of cold there. But good try. Someone else may go.

Second Clue: The station opened on June 22, 1915 with the Dual Contract Plans were fulfilled and construction complete. The first trains to run along the newly built BMT 4th Ave line stopped at this station

18th Avenue?

14th Street Union Square.

Surprisingly, no. Nice try though. I kinda forgot where I took this at first (thought the same) but I realized it was a different station. I said it was easy because it was a "one or the other" situation. Very nice guess though!

Surprisingly, no. Nice try though. I kinda forgot where I took this at first (thought the same) but I realized it was a different station. I said it was easy because it was a "one or the other" situation. Very nice guess though!

It's cool, it was sort of hard actually for that reason, I had to flip a coin on that one.

Archived