Official Subway "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

where the hell is 25th avenue? not like its not in the photo but where is the station? i have gone on the astoria line and never seen that station and that curve. where is it located? :confused::confused:

At 86 st. It's near the New Utrecht Avenue-area.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where the hell is 25th avenue? not like its not in the photo but where is the station? i have gone on the astoria line and never seen that station and that curve. where is it located? :confused::confused:

Its not located on the Astoria (N), (Q) line its located on the West End Line on the (D). In the picture its a rerouted (N) via the (D) because of construction

It's the (N) that was rerouted via the (D) due to construction on the Sea Beach Line. After you read this, I think you should have got it by now. From what I understand is that some photos might be hard because of the detour.

At 86 st. It's near the New Utrecht Avenue-area.

Negative. It was the intersection of 86th Street and Stillwell Avenue.

It's the (N) that was rerouted via the (D) due to construction on the Sea Beach Line. After you read this, I think you should have got it by now. From what I understand is that some photos might be hard because of the detour.

Negative. It was the intersection of 86th Street and Stillwell Avenue.

Negative? The MTA-site says so.

it has to be middletown on the (6) because if you look closely at the open space between the train and the platform where the first car is located just ahead you can see the local track rise up over the yard access track.

But to my recollection, the newly reconstructed Morrison & Whitlock are the only Pelham Line stops that have those "walls".

Wild guess but

middletown road (6)

it has to be middletown on the (6) because if you look closely at the open space between the train and the platform where the first car is located just ahead you can see the local track rise up over the yard access track.

incorrect.gif

Morrison/Soundview Aves. (6)?

CORRECT.gif!!!:cool:

Archived