Bus "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, next photo! The same one as before. :P

Untitled30_zpsbd6f113e.png

the more asian part (as opposed to the jewish part) of 18th av is like you're going down towards the 60's & 70's; that much I know regarding neighborhood demographics.... there's a car making a left hand turn in the distance, leading me to believe that's a 1-way street eastbound... so I'm guessing that street the car is making that turn on is at 69th (bay ridge av) or 71st....

...leading me to believe the bus you're on is either at 70th or 72nd.... I'll just go with 70th/18th....

(probably wrong though.... but I do think this is somewhere in the 60's or the 70's)

the more asian part (as opposed to the jewish part) of 18th av is like you're going down towards the 60's & 70's; that much I know regarding neighborhood demographics.... there's a car making a left hand turn in the distance, leading me to believe that's a 1-way street eastbound... so I'm guessing that street the car is making that turn on is at 69th (bay ridge av) or 71st....

...leading me to believe the bus you're on is either at 70th or 72nd.... I'll just go with 70th/18th....

(probably wrong though.... but I do think this is somewhere in the 60's or the 70's)

You're right. It's 70th St.

The more asian parts are usually on the 60s, 70s, and 80s too. And good explanation brought here. :)

Well, my first instinct was Hylan Blvd, but the street looks narrower, and that house all the way on the right doesn't look like something you'd find on Hylan, so my guess is Father Capodanno Blvd.

The northbound side of the street doesn't have any houses, and I know there's marshland on the southbound side. But then why would there be a left-turning lane?

I'm guessing maybe around Slater Blvd or so? Father Capodanno & Slater.

Archived