(M) Train Riders See Silver Lining

Sea Beach

Hahahahaha. First of all, f**kstick, I don't even know LRG. He's someone who posts on these boards and that's it to me. However he is right about a lot of things in this thread. And in case you didn't know, it's not just me and him saying it. In fact, I'd say right about now it pretty much looks like you vs. the world in here.

You don't seem to get that the news media wants to run a story they will FIND people that agree with their view to get it. Or do you always just blindly repeat all the stupid shit you hear on TV without thinking? Actually, I'm betting you do. How do you know those people are everyday "R" riders? You don't. They're on a f**king television screen. Or do you really believe the guy selling you Ortho Weed-B-Gone actually swears by the product and uses it every day on his lawn, and isn't a paid actor?

Your debate isn't shit. It's rooted in nothing except your own opinions. I'll tell you what. I will bet you $50 right now that the (Z) never sees 4th avenue in the next 10 years on a regular service pattern. Put your money where your mouth is boy but I'm betting 10 years from now you're nowhere to be found.

And I know LOTS of people who work for MTA in different departments and I know what they tell me, and I deal with a lot of different people which apparently you don't. I don't even call myself a "train buff" because of people like you who make those two words a disgrace. There are REASONS things are the way they are, and there a lot of people who are SMARTER THAN YOU who look at actual ridership statistics and patterns from actual stations, and real data instead of bullshit on NY1, and use this information to make some pretty damn good decisions. In fact, ops planning is one of the most well run departments in transit yet every buff that comes on here has ideas that will cost millions of dollars and provide a marginal benefit but some stupid railfan easter egg like the opportunity to see a rare rollsign or an R160's automated announcement on some new line and think that everyone should agree with it.

That's f**king stupid.

And news flash, a**hole, when you come after me, it undermines your credibility. Ask anyone here and they'll tell you I'm VERY reasonable about the stuff I post. If you call ME out you're just going to look stupid. And I think the fact that a lot of people on here are all saying the same thing proves it's YOU that needs to "get over it" not everyone else.

And you're not the MTA either, you don't know a damn thing about what they're going to do (clearly), so it's high time you zipped it up too.

You think I'm posting opinions? I'm posting facts. There are REASONS things are done the way they are, and you think I'm stating opinions. You don't want to listen boy no one's gonna make you, but you start running your mouth and calling people names and they're going to tell you what a little shit you are and rightly so. Just because your mother is willing to put up with that mouth doesn't mean we have to.

:SIGHS: I rest my case.......Thank you for proving my point Subwayguy....

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eh, if I cared what people I've never met thought of me, maybe that would matter. I'd rather be thought of as knowledgeable than nice. My real life friends know the real me, and that's good enough. Plus some people need a swift kick in the ass to learn. Sometimes vinegar works better than honey.

You're a HOT MESS! SERIOUSLY!

Eh, if I cared what people I've never met thought of me, maybe that would matter. I'd rather be thought of as knowledgeable than nice. My real life friends know the real me, and that's good enough. Plus some people need a swift kick in the ass to learn. Sometimes vinegar works better than honey.

I have to agree with this. Sadly it's outta my character to hit with the vinegar first. So I just try not to get in too deep and let guys like you handle this stuff. Besides I know if I ever need info you're happy to give it.

I agree.....We will just see what the MTA does and then come back here to compare notes, hopefully a little more apathetic to each other.....

I think i will keep out of the subway forums until then....I dont like the nastiness that goes on here by some....

:SIGHS: I rest my case.......Thank you for proving my point Subwayguy....

I proved nothing other than the fact that you don't know what you're talking about. Tell me, who have you talked to in ops planning about these things? What ridership statistics have you observed? Name one person that agrees with you. Tell me where you're going to get the money to pay for service extensions.

Do that and maybe people will take you seriously.

And there's no emotion in my posts, guy. That was strictly for dramatic effect, like I said. This thread was going down the shitter from the second every other post in it belonged to you. Might as well have some fun with it before it gets locked.

And if you look at it more seriously than that, it's time for you to step back from the computer there, keyboard warrior, and go find something to do with your life. You're not gonna change anything at the end of the day anyway so why get your panties all in a bunch.

Archived