Rural-Service Buses in Europe

Citaro

Rural-service or overland buses are regional buses, not Intercity coaches like Greyhound, that are designed to operate on longer routes outside the cities with several stops. They have a higher number of seats with mostly in the direction facing seats and a stronger engine than other regional buses.

MAN Lion's City Ü (i found these online)

N%C3%9C313.jpg

Recently I've received two emails from individuals from Europe who's photographs were being posted in the World Transit Forum without their permission. They were very nice about it and I told them we would try to not let it happen again.

Please only post photographs that you have taken unless you get permission from the owner/s of the photos. I have to start enforcing this rule. :cool:

Recently I've received two emails from individuals from Europe who's photographs were being posted in the World Transit Forum without their permission. They were very nice about it and I told them we would try to not let it happen again.

Please only post photographs that you have taken unless you get permission from the owner/s of the photos. I have to start enforcing this rule. :cool:

Then please delete all photos of my posts, thanks!

Cannot contact you by mail because your storage is full.

But i don't understand this, because were just linked. Where is the problem?

But i don't understand this, because were just linked. Where is the problem?

Hey I don't have a problem with it. You're not taking credit for them but you're not exactly giving them credit for it either and they have a problem with that. And like I posted before, they were very nice to me about it. Those photographs do not belong to any of us so I have to respect their wishes. :cool:

The sad thing about it, you can find these photos all over Google. I have entered a search before and saw some photos I took. I know the only place I ever posted them was right here via Photobucket! I've also seen tons of photos from other NYCTF users. It's not really a big deal to me, but I think Google should have to cite their source if the average person has to. It seems like a double standard, but I really don't mind because it likely drives traffic to the site every now and then anyway.

Nice bus.

Just do what i do "not mine" or "i found these online". :tup:

- A

Ok, better is, but this photo is public, open for every purpose. I love it! B)

This is the normal version, the MAN Lion's City (without Ü, Ü for Überland=Overland) as you can see that this bus has two doors at the front.

Lion%27s_City.jpg

Author is Maximilian Kühn

Archived