Bloomberg and Walder

Messino

I dont know how valid this is, someone told me that Walder was brought in from London and is known as a union-buster because he busted up the union there.. So supposedly Bloomberg brought in walder because the TWU didnt vote for Bloomberg the last time around..

What do you think? is there any validity to the statement?

I dont know how valid this is, someone told me that Walder was brought in from London and is known as a union-buster because he busted up the union there.. So supposedly Bloomberg brought in walder because the TWU didnt vote for Bloomberg the last time around..

What do you think? is there any validity to the statement?

The MTA is a state agency. That means Paterson, not Bloomberg, brought Walder across the pond. Bloomberg had nothing to do with the move.

The MTA is a state agency. That means Paterson, not Bloomberg, brought Walder across the pond. Bloomberg had nothing to do with the move.

The only blame here should go to Toussaint and the union members that voted for the 2002 contract. If he didn't sell the union's soul with the lay off clause in 2002, and the union voting for that contract, Walder couldn't have done a damn thing right now. Walder can only use the power in which he is granted, and the union granted him that power in 2002. Quite ironic. Giving your own executioner the power to execute you.

Archived