NJT NABI 40-SWF (416) #5201 In Service...

And yes, there is another bus in Joisey. 5202 is somewhere in South Joisey. Either Newton or Washington Township. That one should be going out soon and its most likely gonna be on the 400, or maybe even the 403.

Well I was at TWP for 8.5 hrs today just like every other day and I didn't see nothing or hear nothing, and I'm sure I we had it the whole garage would be a buzz. And seeing that we're the only garage to run the 400 and 403, I would have see it for sure. Also since today was sunday and we send out half the fleet(estimate) I would have definatly see it. Oh well perhaps it will be arriving soon. I'll let you know when and I'll get pics too(NJT)

I made that post a WHILE ago when 5201 was testing.

As of right now though, it is said and according to spottings, 5202 might be in Fairview's possession. I'm going to check it out tomorrow see if it holds true.

Og I see someone dug up an old thread leading me to beloeve this one is recent. Oh well more flex time! It doesn't matter to me, I happen to like the flex's as long as they don't have squeaky breaks or a leaky windshield.

PS. 2 recent paint jobs on flex's are on 3043 and 3037 I'll post some shots soon.

As of right now though, it is said and according to spottings, 5202 might be in Fairview's possession. I'm going to check it out tomorrow see if it holds true.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, our old spy in the ministry of transit eeeevil. He is of Hispanic origin, has an attraction for transit pics, a voracious appetite for Popeye's Chicken and biscuits, and weighs in at a 1/10th of a metric ton. May I present to (dah, dah, dah), Pah-Blowwww........

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, our old spy in the ministry of transit eeeevil. He is of Hispanic origin, has an attraction for transit pics, a voracious appetite for Popeye's Chicken and biscuits, and weighs in at a 1/10th of a metric ton. May I present to (dah, dah, dah), Pah-Blowwww........

LMFAO!!!!!

Well how are you my friend?

Happy New Year to ya!

Archived