Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

(M)onday At (M)etropolitan...

Fresh Pond

These are from Monday at Metropolitan Av on the (M)...I was gonna put them up sooner but I kinda forgot lol, enjoy...

Mp1.jpg

Mp2.jpg

Mp3.jpg

Mp4.jpg

Mp5.jpg

Mp6.jpg

Mp7.jpg

Mp8.jpg

Mp9.jpg

Mp10.jpg

The (MTA) cares about the kids, the 1st part of the alphabet :o...

Mp11.jpg

These photos brought to you by...

Mp12.jpg

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Lol thanks...it took a few hours but I finally got here...look at the new thread I posted

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

The (G) should go to W4 Street...

Nice pics!

Thanks... that would be the ultimate announcement on the (M) if it does lol

...this is West 4 St. Transfer is available to the (A)(:)(C)(D)(E)(F) & (G) trains :cool:

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I will say this about you playa ,:tup: You always Rep your area (W)ell

(F)resh Pond

Lol I take pride in where I live :cool:

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Thank you :tup:

What's not to like about the (M) lol

Thank you :tup:

What's not to like about the (M) lol

Werd (M) is now the Best IND route out. ;)

Lol hellz yeah...with traces of BMT in it :cool:

Archived