CPW Suspended!

NX Express

The news is wrong in this case. If the incident occurred on the local track, why did local service resume first?

To Answer your question:

The unidentified person was hit by an uptown train on the B and C line at 116th and Frederick Douglass Boulevard' date=' but survived and ran over to the express track, where they were hit again and killed about 2:25 p.m. police said.

[/quote']

Source: http://dnainfo.com/20100819//man-killed-by-train-at-harlem-subway-stop-b-c-d-lines-suspended#ixzz0x6JP8wvM

I got caught in that mess. I took an uptown (A) from Hoyt around 5:45 and it switched to the (F) track after Jay Street. Then once I reached W 4 Street on the upper level, there was an (A) which arrived on the express track. Almost the whole train emptied and went to the other (A). The express (A) left W 4 and it was stuck before 14 Street. My (A) went local to 50 Street and there were (A)s at 14, 34, and 42 Streets. At 50 Street, the c/r said that the train will be held there until further notice. So, I got off the train and was curious if block tickets were being handed out, but they were not. Then the train left the station but I did not have a chance to get back on. So I walked to the (1) train and took that back uptown.

The (B) and (C) Lines are still suspended. Caught an Uptown (D) Local and will post pics in abit. And thats crazy though what happened

Boy you sure do the most boring activity along CPW 24/7... Nothing new with a (D) via Local, since u have taking the photos via Local a million of times... But thats your life...

And then u ask people online why u get criticized.. Well u ask for them! ACCEPT IT and move on! Or change..

I prefer (D) express thank you!

Something better i caught was an R160 (D) which was an (F) at Bway/Laf, but ididnt foamed of course..

Anyways worst commute ever for me..

That makes no sense, because the (B) had to be going express for this to happen. It is clear that the incident occurred on the exp track because local service resumed first.

The news is wrong in this case. If the incident occurred on the local track, why did local service resume first?

That means NOTHING.

Probobaly they were doing the investigation on the express track,so trains that were running could make all stops.

On a side note i believe today was the first time that Twitter said that the person indeed was deceased.

The unidentified person was hit by an uptown train on the B and C line at 116th and Frederick Douglass Boulevard, but survived and ran over to the express track, where they were hit again and killed about 2:25 p.m. police said.

So TWO trains was involved????

Archived