CPW Suspended!

NX Express

But thats a LCL station. (D) is EXP. WTH?

If someone is crossing the tracks at 116th and Eighth, they run the risk of being hit by a (D) or an (A) (southbound or northbound) and especially at 5pm on a weekday.

DON'T DO IT!! If there's no crossunder or over, it's not worth the seconds that "might be saved" or the $2.25. You've got four tracks, four third rails and four chances a train could be coming.

116th Street and 135th Street stations are the only two IND. stations north of 59th Street-Columbus Circle that don't have free transfer to change direction.

This is CRAZY!!! I hope this does not blow into this weekend! Man why do people always have to kill themselves on the subway. It disrupts service and subway lines are just rhino Sh*t when that happens! and if I'm not mistaken , this is

one of several 12-9s that happend this year! I still say the CRAZIEST was the skunkbag that got pwned by an (E) train while she was Whizzing in the tracks!

now here is what really happened to put the speculation to rest. (1)a woman was crossing between cars on a (B)train and fell between the cars.(2)the woman was bounced from between the cars to the express track where she was struck by a (A) train. so it was not a suicide. also not a person crossing the tracks.

This is CRAZY!!! I hope this does not blow into this weekend! Man why do people always have to kill themselves on the subway. It disrupts service and subway lines are just rhino Sh*t when that happens! and if I'm not mistaken , this is

one of several 12-9s that happend this year! I still say the CRAZIEST was the skunkbag that got pwned by an (E) train while she was Whizzing in the tracks!

Dude, relax. It's over.

now here is what really happened to put the speculation to rest. (1)a woman was crossing between cars on a (B)train and fell between the cars.(2)the woman was bounced from between the cars to the express track where she was struck by a (A) train. so it was not a suicide. also not a person crossing the tracks.

Aren't the end doors on the 68/A's locked?

Aren't the end doors on the 68/A's locked?

In theory yes, but sometimes mistakes do happen.

One time I saw A person walk between the cars on a R-46 on the A line...so

I've personally walked from one end of a R44 set to another. It may not be a big deal per se, but it is pretty dangerous (especially when that sucka hits a curve or a nice bump)

Archived