Called for an Interview for exam 8083

vprojis

I just got a letter for an interview for this title Maintainer Helper B. My date is next wednesday, the 25th............ Anybody know what they will be asking at the interview?????.....How should i be prepared??? please help!!!!!...........And also, anybody thinks its safe to take this job, i mean the job security. heard a lots of lay offs recently.

I just got a letter for an interview for this title Maintainer Helper B. My date is next wednesday, the 25th............ Anybody know what they will be asking at the interview?????.....How should i be prepared??? please help!!!!!...........And also, anybody thinks its safe to take this job, i mean the job security. heard a lots of lay offs recently.

Good luck. Think about all your answers before you say them to catch yourself from saying anything they don't want to hear.

Male you sure you go down if you got a letter or a phone call. The odds are you passed a test to get this far and this is more of part of the processing then an interview. It is probably a urine test. This is a good job and alot of the layoffs handed down to skilled positions were people who were provisional and didnt pass the test.

Archived