(D)aniel's Wonderful Uptown (D) Train Via Central Park West Local #2

I hate the (D) going local, it ruined my damn commute this afternoon! Plus theres nothing special with a (D) going local. The (B) got suspended southbound and I saw an (F) becoming a (D) R160 at Broadway Laf.. (D) ran like every 10-15min Bx bound and 15-20min BK bound.. Which sucked sh9t!

Again nothing special in these pix and you have taken (D) via local hundreds of times..! Its old..........

Recent:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22770

Jul:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21741

And others...

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19922

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20679

Goes on.. Just by looking at your profile posts..

(D) EXPRESS FTW!

And i wonder whos this "relative" of yours. You could of shown the X photos u had up..

I hate the (D) going local, it ruined my damn commute this afternoon! Plus theres nothing special with a (D) going local. The (B) got suspended southbound and I saw an (F) becoming a (D) R160 at Broadway Laf.. (D) ran like every 10-15min Bx bound and 15-20min BK bound.. Which sucked sh9t!

Again nothing special in these pix and you have taken (D) via local hundreds of times..! Its old..........

Recent:

Aug:

(D) EXPRESS FTW!

And i wonder whos this "relative" of yours. You could of shown the X photos u had up..

family member from Florida who doesn't live in NYC

(D)s running local via CPW local is way different then the R68 (B) Local

Nice to see you got it off Eman:

No a R68 (D) via CPW Local is different from a R68 (B)!

And where is the relative as u speak?

Recent:

Aug:

(D) EXPRESS FTW!

Mark, you linked the same thread twice.

I think I know why the (D) going local is "wonderful" and "special". It is because his name is (D)aniel and he loves it when it serves his home stop which happens to be a local stop. Anyway, I agree with almost everybody else, a (D) going local on CPW or a R68A (D) is no big deal.

Really? Please explain. I'm a little uneducated in this aspect.

someone just explained

Nice pics but there's nothing special about (D) trains running local due to a 12-9 imo...you put it like the (D) hasn't ran local in Manhattan before :confused:

thanks Leroy

Mark, you linked the same thread twice.

I think I know why the (D) going local is "wonderful" and "special". It is because his name is (D)aniel and he loves it when it serves his home stop which happens to be a local stop. Anyway, I agree with almost everybody else, a (D) going local on CPW or a R68A (D) is no big deal.

thats covers most of the reason why I like the (D) Via CPW Local.B)

and for those who said negative comments need to cut the crap right now. Just Because I love what I caught that hasn't right for you guys to start being negative and commenting saying that I caught something stupid and All that. Well for those who's been negative about the photos its getting annoying. So what I love the R68 (D) Via Local. I know that people like different stuff on the subway and shouldn't try to change the person.

I said what I had to say

and for those who said negative comments need to cut the crap right now. Just Because I love what I caught that hasn't right for you guys to start being negative and commenting saying that I caught something stupid and All that. Well for those who's been negative about the photos its getting annoying. So what I love the R68 (D) Via Local. I know that people like different stuff on the subway and shouldn't try to change the person.

I said what I had to say

So then stop wasting peoples time, asking for help, complaining online about you quitting this hobby AND getting angry because people are bit9hing.. Accept the criticism and move on as i said before and others i know.. If you want people to stop complaining, then you need to change yourself as well as end the complaints. Do something else then crapping 24/7 on the boring CPW. Yes its 100% Boring.. Life isn't under the tube you know. find a match for yourself, read a book, bike ride, hang with friends and/or family.. Doing something creative is important in life then doing the same activity.. You wanna do the same thing, then get ready for more criticisms and pokes.. Because it isn't gonna end.. And not not from me but many others out there. I know you want that!

Online you keep bursting about quitting and sh9t, we give you helpful answers, you don't accept them as always.

You ask people to meet with you, like myself and then in 2 days you say you can't meet up with them and give a lame excuse.. You have done that to me a lot of times and it gets annoying. Especially the same excuse about the dentists which ive heard lots of times.

So then stop wasting peoples time, asking for help, complaining online about you quitting this hobby AND getting angry because people are bit9hing.. Accept the criticism and move on as i said before and others i know.. If you want people to stop complaining, then you need to change yourself as well as end the complaints. Do something else then crapping 24/7 on the boring CPW. Yes its 100% Boring.. Life isn't under the tube you know. find a match for yourself, read a book, bike ride, hang with friends and/or family.. Doing something creative is important in life then doing the same activity.. You wanna do the same thing, then get ready for more critisms and pokes.. Because it isn't gonna end.. And not not from me but many others out there.

On FB you keep bursting, we give you helpful answers, you don't accept them.

You ask people to meet with you, like myself and then in 2 days you say you can't meet up with them and give a lame excuse.. You have done that to me a lot of times and it gets annoying. Especially the same excuse about the dentists which ive heard lots of times.

If you notice I have braces which is why I've been keep going to the dentist alot.

If you notice I have braces which is why I've been keep going to the dentist alot.

Again you missed the point. I bet you didn't even read anything and won't be accepting crap. But hey thats you. Your life will go thru hell if u dont change it...

Dentist or not then stop asking people to hang out, becuz if u won't be hanging out, don't waste peoples time making up a meet up and so!

I wonder if your gonna ignore this post as well!

Again you missed the point. I bet you didn't even read anything and won't be accepting crap. But hey thats you. Your life will go thru hell if u dont change it...

Dentist or not then stop asking people to hang out, becuz if u won't be hanging out, don't waste peoples time making up a meet up and so!

I wonder if your gonna ignore this post as well!

again you're trying to start problems. Look just because I like the (D) running local and doesn't have the right for you to try to ruin it for me. First the first day I used the Nikon D40x and now this. You really need to stop trying to ruin me fun on the (D) and yes Well I do take alot of (D) pics but you don't need to cause all this like you did with few of the photos I posted.

I said what I had to say.

again you're trying to start problems. Look just because I like the (D) running local and doesn't have the right for you to try to ruin it for me. First the first day I used the Nikon D40x and now this. You really need to stop trying to ruin me fun on the (D) and yes Well I do take alot of (D) pics but you don't need to cause all this like you did with few of the photos I posted.

I said what I had to say.

Stop acting like a baby, becuz i and no one else is ruining you at all. Your doing it to yourself complaining to others that everyone is complaining about you. No one would be complaining if you would accept the suggestions you have requested by many and start being trustworthy to others!

Do me a favor and don't pm me on this forum or anywhere else asking to fan, becuz i will reject automatically after the many times ive accepted and you like a coward run off and change your mind. I bet im not alone on this..

If you don't want criticisms(Or an easier word for you like if you know.. "Problems"), don't ask others for help and waste others time.. Figure it out yourself. Does not only include camera but a whole lot of crap..

Get a life then playing with the (D)/CPW all day..

-End from me..

Can we cut this bullshit out right now?!:mad: Mark, or anybody else around here, next time you see a thread that Daniel puts up regarding this whole (D) Local scenario, simply pass it up and don't read or reply to it, because we all know whats in the thread.

Daniel, whoever wants to read and view your photos will do so.

End of Story........

Archived