No more R46's on the F

7thAve5

The (F) will no longer have R46's running on it.

The have been taken off and put on the (G), (R), (A), and (S).

Also, there are no R160's on the (R). (They are now placed on the (E), (F), (J), (L), (M), (N), (Q), and (Z) )

Long live the (V) and (W)! :cool:

Also, there are no R160's on the (R). (They are now placed on the (E), (F), (J), (L), (M), (N), (Q), and (Z) )

Don't go there.

If the F needs an R46 to make full service at the last minute, it will run there.

If the R needs an R160 to make full service at the last minute, it will run there.

Just because you haven't seen an R46 on the F or an R160 on the R today, yesterday or recently, doesn't mean you'll never see on those lines again and if it happens a big deal should not be made of it on this board.

Remember in pre R160 days an R46 on the E could be sighted once in a while? It was no big deal.

I hope your post #2 will be a bit more fruitful!

where did you get the source from?

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

There's 1 (maybe 2) ®160 around as a put in.

As others said before, if its needed, it will show up

If you previously posted what he posted, then response #2 is for you too.

If so, you are just as wrong as him.

Beat me right to the punch

1. Much like Elvis and Caesar, the (V) and the (W) are dead. get over it!

2. If there aren't R160 (R) trains, then what the hell did I ride yesterday?

You also have to take into account the lack of 179 St (E) trains. I believe some (F)s are also running local due to the work on Qns Blvd. So the more R-160s freed up from all of that can be used on the (R). But like everyone said, even when things go back to "normal" you can still expect to see them from time to time the same way R-68s ran on the N and W before June 27th.

*FOAMER* OP SMFH!

Dude this is so old already, like come on now. SEARCH before making useless threads..

Also false about the (R). Sometimes an R160 MAY pop out on the (R), i got a video from last week:

Beat me right to the punch

1. Much like Elvis and Caesar, the (V) and the (W) are dead. get over it!

2. If there aren't R160 (R) trains, then what the hell did I ride yesterday?

I know there are sometimes an R160 on the (R). You can't even put this bs on the R160 Wiki page becuz them Wiki Railfoamers want sources off a damn t/a roster

I was on an R160® just this past week.

There is always an R160 on the (R), the most it uses is 5 trainsets, if and when the (G) gets the R160's, the (R) would be 100% R46, But I don't see that happening, Like Bill said, anything possible. I don't see why people think its rare to see an R160 on the (R), everyday there's an R160 on the (R).

I got it from wikipedia

SOMETIMES They're on them. Dude, i made a mistake!

Wikipedia is a good place to start when doing research on any topic, but it isn't the world's bible. For all of its good points, it's still subject to the errors and ego's of people who have nothing better to do with their time. If you don't know something subway related, please don't be afraid to ask (or just search through the board's archives). We will happily answer your questions. But don't plug false information here.

Archived