Tryin' NJTransit On For Size

^^ that's the bus I been planning/procrastinating to take for quite some time now.... was gonna do it yesterday...

after I saw the line in PABT for that thing, I said ahh f**k you (lol) and walked to 33rd st, to PATH, for the 62.....

--------------------

Some coincidence bro (Seven)... I'm also trying out NJT for size... Did so, yesterday as a matter of fact.

I'm riding that 62 again (newark to woodbridge mall)... funny that you have a pic of 5602 - that's the bus I took back to newark... too bad the 108 never showed though... was gonna take that to PABT... ehh, probably catch it next week... anyway, Now that I understand the fare structure, I'm lovin this NJT stuff... that was the only thing that kept me from fanning out there....

what's the deal w/ GObus 28? I saw a couple of them yesterday along broad st....

once I study this map to get a feel for where the routes go, in proximity to NYC & some nearby rail station (you're always in the game whenever a bus connects to a RR station), it's gonna be ON.

http://www.dougandadrienne.info/njbus/indexnj.html

anyway, enough chat for a pic thread.

you have some array of clear/crisp pics here... the ones w/ the shots of multiple buses are also on point.

Good ish' here, Seven.

Nice! You got a pic of tha LONG 319 via Ocean Drive l0l. Best run ever!

beautiful (NJT) pics :cool:

Thanks!

^^ that's the bus I been planning/procrastinating to take for quite some time now.... was gonna do it yesterday...

after I saw the line in PABT for that thing, I said ahh f**k you (lol) and walked to 33rd st, to PATH, for the 62.....

--------------------

Some coincidence bro (Seven)... I'm also trying out NJT for size... Did so, yesterday as a matter of fact.

I'm riding that 62 again (newark to woodbridge mall)... funny that you have a pic of 5602 - that's the bus I took back to newark... too bad the 108 never showed though... was gonna take that to PABT... ehh, probably catch it next week... anyway, Now that I understand the fare structure, I'm lovin this NJT stuff... that was the only thing that kept me from fanning out there....

what's the deal w/ GObus 28? I saw a couple of them yesterday along broad st....

once I study this map to get a feel for where the routes go, in proximity to NYC & some nearby rail station (you're always in the game whenever a bus connects to a RR station), it's gonna be ON.

http://www.dougandadrienne.info/njbus/indexnj.html

anyway, enough chat for a pic thread.

you have some array of clear/crisp pics here... the ones w/ the shots of multiple buses are also on point.

Good ish' here, Seven.

Hehe, thanks. The "go" buses are like Limited Stop services combined with SBS.

Archived