What are your Favorite Fast Food Resturants

Railfaner100

Today was my first time trying 5 Guys Burgers and I think the food was excellent. They have no freezers there so all the food is fresh. Sacks of potatoes are stocked in front of you and they let you see them cutting the potatoes into fries and the burgers are grilled in front of you. The only bad part is its a 10 minute wait for your food and if you want a milk shake, they don't make one.

Also when I was in Texas I loved Jack In The Box, that was some good stuff there.

Chick-Fil-A is also a good fast food stop but I think there not in NY yet.

Steak N Shake is also good

And I'm hearing good things about a place called In-N-Out Burger but There only located in the west coast.

I think the worst burgers are White Castle. Thats horse meat. :tdown:

Thank you for your time. :cool:

And I'm hearing good things about a place called In-N-Out Burger but There only located in the west coast.

I think the worst burgers are White Castle. Thats horse meat. :tdown:

Dude, In-N-Out Burger is awesome!!!!!!

I have a soft spot for White Castle lol. Only when I come to NY, Ill have a murder burger :cool:

Other places I like:

Chipolte, Subway & sometimes Wendys / McDonalds.

Another place I liked going to was Quizno's but there dying off slowly if not completly.

@ Zach, one day when I go west I have to try that In & Out joint. :tup:

Everytime I eat a Whitecastle or Mcdonalds, It feels like a train derailed in my stomach and I must look or run for a Kings room.

I hate Burger King fries. Ever since they changed the oil or the way they cooked the fries, I can't eat it.

Another place I liked going to was Quizno's but there dying off slowly if not completly.

@ Zach, one day when I go west I have to try that In & Out joint. :tup:

Everytime I eat a Whitecastle or Mcdonalds, It feels like a train derailed in my stomach and I must look or run for a Kings room.

I hate Burger King fries. Ever since they changed the oil or the way they cooked the fries, I can't eat it.

Remember when BK Fries use to be soft like mickey D`s? Throwback.Oh and blame the oil change on Mayor Bloomburger.

Today was my first time trying 5 Guys Burgers and I think the food was excellent. They have no freezers there so all the food is fresh. Sacks of potatoes are stocked in front of you and they let you see them cutting the potatoes into fries and the burgers are grilled in front of you. The only bad part is its a 10 minute wait for your food and if you want a milk shake, they don't make one.

I like 5 Guys, but another con is that it's too expensive.

It's more like what Fast Food joint don't I like lol. I love McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's and now 5 Guys. I don't like that it's expensive at 5 guys but the food is damn good IMO so if I have it, I spend it on them and I get my monies worth. When I'm in California, I always have to go to In-N-Out. I LOVE their burgers. Give me a Double-Double Cheesburger meal with a Vanilla shake and I'm there! I also love Jack In The Box and Carls Jr too. I'm going to make it a point to go to Fatburger when I go back there too.

Non burger joints, I dig Taco Bell, Subway, Quiznos, Popeye's (I love their chicken and biscuits), Nathan's, and Chipotle

Archived