Do you like eating Chinese Food

Railfaner100

I only get Chicken Wings and Plain fried rice. On occasion, I'll eat french fries as a substitute for fried rice. Usually I get four chicken wings, but if I'm really hungry, I'll get five or six.

Yeah, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a fat ass*...lol

*I'm skinny as a toothpick despite how much I eat :)

I only get Chicken Wings and Plain fried rice. On occasion, I'll eat french fries as a substitute for fried rice. Usually I get four chicken wings, but if I'm really hungry, I'll get five or six.

Yeah, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a fat ass*...lol

*I'm skinny as a toothpick despite how much I eat :)

Thats not "chinese food" Cuba, thats chinese american highschool food. But those were the good 'ol days going out for lunch and running to the chinese spot, holla.

Thats not "chinese food" Cuba, thats chinese american highschool food. But those were the good 'ol days going out for lunch and running to the chinese spot, holla.

1. Cuba? WTH?!

2. Chinese American high school food? LOL!

1. didn't you write once you were 1/2 Cuban?

You're right, I did. I'm surprised you remembered...no life! :)

2. The come out of school for lunch and bother the poor chinaman in the store food.

Or order the food and have it delivered to the lunchroom without staff seeing you....

Yeah, The usual Chicken Wings & Fried Rice does it for me at times, although now i eat chinese food alot less now.

Yeah, I try not to make a habit of it either. I'll eat Chinese one-two times a month. I already eat enough junk food as it is and I'm trying to cut back.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

The only thing I eat is General Tso chicken & pork fried rice (with no vegetables lol)

I LOVE Chinese food. My favorite meal is Shrimp Fried Rice. I also love Beef Lomein, Shrimp Lomein, Pork Fried Rice, Orange Chicken, General Tso Chicken, Sesame Chicken, Chicken and Broccoli, Beef and Broccoli and Egg/Shrimp Foo Yong.

I also dig their Chicken Wings. I usually add Duck Sauce on them and I can eat 10 of them lol. I like their French Fries too. I have to add Fried Won Ton's and Egg/Shrimp Rolls are awesome. I didn't realize how much Chinese food I've eaten throughout the years until I started writing all of this. Hell I love it and I'm not ashamed! lol

Archived