Private Bus Line Paper Buses

dmouse

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are not rude, if I do something not the right way just write it here jest to give me information how to make what I want properly. And I can say to all to make You anxious that I want to made MCI TC60-102N

There is an already made one. I can get it. It will take a while. Unless you want to make it yourself.

Personally I don't like to make things already made, unless they are made wrong. Still if You don't have it done wright now, than I can make it. And I think You (Novabus) will agree that can all paperbus "manufactures" can make their model in png format. It makes me and other else very easy to print models in all the same scale.

Personally I don't like to make things already made, unless they are made wrong. Still if You don't have it done wright now, than I can make it. And I think You (Novabus) will agree that can all paperbus "manufactures" can make their model in png format. It makes me and other else very easy to print models in all the same scale.

Hey I couldn't agree more. I can't find the model so I will e-mail you this one.

OMG! Why the edges of the shapes (here the side lines) are white, and not in the color of rest of the body?

Still dont understand you but i think youre asking why the lines are gray and not shaded to matc the body?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived