Private Bus Line Paper Buses

dmouse

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green Bus Lines 973-1 ex Jamaica Buses 973 1976 GMC Fishbowl.

Borrowed from Jamaica Buses in 1988 and got an added -1

paperbus3.jpg

This has a regular rollsign unlike the GMDD.

Please do not remove any credits in the future as this paperbus template was originally made by me and Fabio Coelho. Thanks! B)

gm.png

Jamaica Buses RTS 518 1985 GMC RTS 04

paperbus9.jpg

An original to Jamaica Buses. I included this because it was the first JBI bus I rode. It was August 2002.

Jamaica Buses RTS 3701 ex-Triboro M1 1987 GMC RTS 06 Methanol (Diesel)

paperbus10.jpg

In 1998 after realizing Methanol was not a great choice for fuel, Triboro got rid of their 6 Methanol Powered GMC RTS 06's (M1-M6). 2 of them went to GBL and M1 went to JBI as 3701. It is infact the only JBI bus numbered in that series.

Green Bus Lines 1014 repost.

paperbus11.jpg

DO NOT USE THE OTHER 1014!!!

Green Bus Lines 1170 1994 TMC RTS 06 Shortly after delivery.

paperbus11-1.jpg

Includes old logo but sorry for the bad quality of the logo.

Dude what the hell. I told you NOT to change anything on the bus but the paint scheme. LEAVE the credits there. What part of that do you not get?

Green Bus Lines

1976 GMC Fishbowl

GBL-JBI-GMC.jpg

1979 GMDD Fishbowl

GBL-GMDD.jpg

1979 GMC RTS-03

GBL-RTS03.jpg

GBL-RTS03-RE-1012.jpg

GBL-RTS03-RE-1009.jpg

GBLRTS03-RE-1014.jpg

UNKNOWN-GBL-cTc-RTS03-RE630-1.jpg

GBL-RTS03-Black-630-1-1.jpg

1985 GMC RTS-04

GBL-RTS04-OLD.jpg

GBL-647-CBC-RTS04.jpg

1994 TMC RTS-06

GBL-TMC-OLD.jpg

1997 Orion V

GBL-O5-BLACK.jpg

If anyone knows the Original Creator name then tell me.

1999 Orion V Suburban

GBL-O5-NYBS.jpg

What I changed on any bus was mainly to make the bus look more like the actual one. I look at the picture of the real bus while making the paper one and I put the credits back on. I couldn't find a retrofitted RTS-03 A/C anywhere so I made my own A/C Condensor cover. I also can't find an Orion V Suburban or a 96 inch wide RTS so sorry I had to change the original bus models a bit. I think that these a bit altered models I posted should be included to remember the various PBL bus types and schemes which don't exist anymore or are rare to find on the web.

Werent these already made?

What happened to this thread lol?

Its getting unorganized lol

They were but I needed to add credits. I deleted the old paper models w/o credits but I don't know if you can delete posts. By the way, the only bus company really needed on here is Liberty Lines Express unless someone wants to include Queens Transit and Steinway Transit then all PBL's are shown here.

They were but I needed to add credits. I deleted the old paper models w/o credits but I don't know if you can delete posts. By the way, the only bus company really needed on here is Liberty Lines Express unless someone wants to include Queens Transit and Steinway Transit then all PBL's are shown here.

That reminds me..

Until Queens Surface got Orion V CNG's in 1999, They leased 1979 RTS's from Bridgepoint in 1994-1995 numbered 193-204. Most of these got Ad wrap. After getting the Orion V CNG's, these buses got sent back to Bridgepoint or scrapped and Queens Surface's own GMC RTS's were getting retired which made the final QSC fleet consist of MCI Classics, TMC RTS, and Orion V CNG's and also 6 Orion V WMATA rejects that were sent to GBL a year later(2000).

Bus #200 without Ad wrap

QSCRTS03-Bridgepoint.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

100TH Post: MCI Classic

Green Bus Lines

GBL-MCI.jpg

GBL-MCI-Sub.jpg

These were some of the first buses to get delivered in the GBL Paint Scheme we all know and love. Along with the 96 inch GMC RTS's GBL got from Command in 1989.

Jamaica Buses

JBI-MCI-608.jpg

The rarest PBL bus of all. The only Jamaica Buses classic with 2 doors. This bus was mostly used for the QM21 but there was probably a 2% chance it was used for the local routes. I've seen it doing the Q112 once a very long time ago (circa 1999-2001).

I know this is not my thread BUT I am permitted to make models & handle requests here. Me, Oscar (Akamtabx36) & Dmouse are the ones who handle custom requests here. Unless you ARE one of THOSE PEOPLE, please do not handle requests made by other people. Thank you.

You are permitted to make models but not handle requests FOR models.

Thank You - Nicholas Persaud.

Archived