LIRR/MTA Service Question

Q85Rosedale

•There is no eastbound train service from Jamaica to Locust Manor, Laurelton and Rosedale. Bus service will be provided.

I wanted to know, is this a shuttle bus providing that service or is the Q85 being extended to Jamaica-Sutphin and then continuing onto Parsons & Archer as that bus stops at all three LIRR stations?

•There is no eastbound train service from Jamaica to Locust Manor, Laurelton and Rosedale. Bus service will be provided.

I wanted to know, is this a shuttle bus providing that service or is the Q85 being extended to Jamaica-Sutphin and then continuing onto Parsons & Archer as that bus stops at all three LIRR stations?

It appears as if these will be shuttle buses, and the Q85 will run the regular route. Now some buses have also been rerouted in the area. I'm not sure if this will still be in effect today or not.

Okay I definitely just heard a the sound of an O5 CNG near Locust Manor station. I didn't see it though.

It sounded like it was going West bound (heading North) though.

i.e. Long Island's O5s? That's crazy. You should see that photo of the NovaBUS artic by Hempstead Transit Center.

i.e. Long Island's O5s? That's crazy. You should see that photo of the NovaBUS artic by Hempstead Transit Center.

It sounded more like an MTA Bus O5 by the sound of the deceleration. And it is crazy, wish I could've seen it.

That artic was unreal too, I didn't expect an artic to be in Nassau County (minus the Q113) even though it's Necessary.

Archived