Picture of the (K) train you may not have seen

R42 M Train

Nice. the 8th ave (K) train will be rememberd.....

But let's put our minds on the Idea of "the Kalila Ave line" K/P train. much more AWESOME! nice friendly and cute female populated riders , a Elevation of beautiful lilac purple skies by day and dark purple skies by night or when it's cloudy. a diverse fleet of R32s , R44s , R68s , R68As , R160As and R160B alstom and siemens the K/P are the whole package people.

But let's put our minds on the Idea of "the Kalila Ave line" K/P train. much more AWESOME! nice friendly and cute female populated riders , a Elevation of beautiful lilac purple skies by day and dark purple skies by night or when it's cloudy. a diverse fleet of R32s , R44s , R68s , R68As , R160As and R160B alstom and siemens the K/P are the whole package people.

:o I don't even know how to respond to that.

What the f**k are you talking about???

I have seen that first (K) photo. Man i wish i lived when all these double letter and old routes were up.

I think the (K) might make a comeback someday. In fact I am making a map that requires the (K) to come back. In my map the (K) runs from 242 St Riverdale in the Bronx to Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn as an express.

In your dream yes but in reality its a no now. There is no point of having the (K) right nor not that (MTA) has the money. But MAYBE it would be a good idea to push the (K) to Lefferts via Express. But thats my dream too lol

Dude seriously this aint your world, wake up and smell the damn coffee. We are having a mature discussion not going off topic unlike you.. If u wanna foam go back to the R160 (G) when ever it comes back, WHERE YOU BELONG SMFH!

Honestly kid, where do you pick this shit up? Are you channeling dead foamers high on pcp?

What the f**k are you talking about???

Ripped the words right out of my mouth.

But let's put our minds on the Idea of "the Kalila Ave line" K/P train. much more AWESOME! nice friendly and cute female populated riders , a Elevation of beautiful lilac purple skies by day and dark purple skies by night or when it's cloudy. a diverse fleet of R32s, R44s, R68s, R68As, R160As and R160B Alstom and Siemens the K/P are the whole package people.

I really want to buy some weed off you.

LSD No bueno my friend.:o

I know the (K) has an interesting history when it ran it ran between 168th St and the World Trade Center until December 10 1988. That was when the (C) was extended and ran along the (K)'s former route. I don't see a future for the (K) train when there are already 4 services running down the uptown Eighth Avenue Line. The (A), (:P, (C), and the (D) already took the room for the (K). The (K) would need a whole new tunnel.

Here's another photo of the (K) vandalized.

img_5451.jpg

Also FtrainFan what are you smoking and what idea is that. Where in the world is there an Avenue like that. Drugs are no good you better stop smoking whatever you are doing even if it's shrooms. If they ever use the color pink though it should be on a future Third Avenue Line even though they won't built it for a long time to come. Really you whole idea is wrong. Is your subway line biased because you just think men can't use it. When is the sky purple and pink maybe on another planet but not earth. Where in the world can all the BMT cars run next to each other there is no need too. I am sorry if I crashed your LSD, Shroom, Metamephine world but this world is not it.

What shit are you smoking?

Also FtrainFan what are you smoking and what idea is that. Where in the world is there an Avenue like that. Drugs are no good you better stop smoking whatever you are doing even if it's shrooms. If they ever use the color pink though it should be on a future Third Avenue Line even though they won't built it for a long time to come. Really you whole idea is wrong. Is your subway line biased because you just think men can't use it. When is the sky purple and pink maybe on another planet but not earth. Where in the world can all the BMT cars run next to each other there is no need too. I am sorry if I crashed your LSD, Shroom, Metamephine world but this world is not it.

Geez! It's just an idea! I'm not smoking anything! I know a line like that will never happen , but it's good to express ideas we have in our head! It's called "Creativity!" you guys should try it instead of keeping fun ideas all bottled up. Even if it can't happen!

Geez! It's just an idea! I'm not smoking anything! I know a line like that will never happen , but it's good to express ideas we have in our head! It's called "Creativity!" you guys should try it instead of keeping fun ideas all bottled up. Even if it can't happen!

I highly suggest you get on the M9 and admit yourself to Bellevue Hospital IMMEDIATELY!!!

Some of us prefer to live in the real world. You should try it. It's better here.

You can "fantasy map" your way to retirement age and till the tips of your fingers have worn themselves off from typing too much and that's not going to make anything happen, it's still a waste of time...you'll put hours into drawing something that fellow foam...I mean railfans...will look at for 2 seconds and comment on. Sounds pretty dumb to me.