Picture of the (K) train you may not have seen

R42 M Train

Geez! It's just an idea! I'm not smoking anything! I know a line like that will never happen , but it's good to express ideas we have in our head! It's called "Creativity!" you guys should try it instead of keeping fun ideas all bottled up. Even if it can't happen!

You're telling me that you don't find anything wrong with this paragraph:

But let's put our minds on the Idea of "the Kalila Ave line" K/P train. much more AWESOME! nice friendly and cute female populated riders , a Elevation of beautiful lilac purple skies by day and dark purple skies by night or when it's cloudy. a diverse fleet of R32s , R44s , R68s , R68As , R160As and R160B alstom and siemens the K/P are the whole package people.

Are you seriously telling me there's nothing wrong with that paragraph!

You're telling me that you don't find anything wrong with this paragraph:

But let's put our minds on the Idea of "the Kalila Ave line" K/P train. much more AWESOME! nice friendly and cute female populated riders , a Elevation of beautiful lilac purple skies by day and dark purple skies by night or when it's cloudy. a diverse fleet of R32s , R44s , R68s , R68As , R160As and R160B alstom and siemens the K/P are the whole package people.

Are you seriously telling me there's nothing wrong with that paragraph!

What's wrong with a subway line dominated by Female riders? I'm surprised you boys DON'T like it!

Hello... Pretty girls=Getting some digits on the train!:)

What's wrong with a subway line dominated by Female riders? I'm surprised you boys DON'T like it!

Hello... Pretty girls=Getting some digits on the train!:)

I think he's referring to the

beautiful lilac purple skies by day and dark purple skies by night or when it's cloudy
and the idea
of "the Kalila Ave line" K/P train

I will explain why. Cute girls exist if you know how to find them. Plus they aren't easy to win over. Plus why would they all just ride on one subway line. How are you going to make the sky purple maybe on another planet or on la la land but certainly not earth. You can daydream all you want but it doesn't mean it's going to happen. We all daydream in fact I can even daydream about that cute girl I like. At least mines is based on real facts and it's close to an earth life scenario but yours are weird. I can even dream about the cute girl in a real life scenario. Most of us here are heterosexual so we do try our best but your fantasy world is out of proportion.

Back to the (K) train folks.

Hello... Pretty girls=Getting some digits on the train!;)

Seriously, I wanna buy some weed off you.

If the slants through R68's have the (K), then the R42's should have it

25117_105041829517104_100000338635414_115942_7963278_n.jpg

Nice. the 8th ave (K) train will be rememberd.....

you on that stuff?

Just shut up! ...I would really like to speak to your science teacher, because apparently he never told you that the atmosphere WILL NEVER TURN PURPLE you idiot

Ahem...Not true AT ALL by judging SOME of the people in this hobby.

They could be the last man left on earth and those "pretty girls" will either be forced to turning into lesbos, nuns, or killing themselves.

Like I said You can daydream all you want but some of us prefer to make our conquests in the real world...where we don't need to use our hand...

Ahem...Not true AT ALL by judging SOME of the people in this hobby.

They could be the last man left on earth and those "pretty girls" will either be forced to turning into lesbos, nuns, or killing themselves.

Like I said You can daydream all you want but some of us prefer to make our conquests in the real world...where we don't need to use our hand...

That's it! I'm ending this right now! Read the thread in the Off topic section!

You WON'T regret it!

You and Bellevue. Is Bellevue paying you to advertise them? You said that to me with my Greta problem. And like 100 times to a bunch of lunatic foamers. =p

Huh? When was this? And for the rest of the post, LOL!

Guys, leave the kid alone. This has gone past joking around to just being jerks.

He needs to learn to stop posting BS on the board. People think he's off his meds or something, and that's not good for the credibility of this board.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

This kid is a nut job gone wrong how in the Hell do you talk about Things that don't exist except in a crazy brain.

Also nice (K) photos.