long island bus rally 8/28/2010

twty22

i am a driver for Long Island Bus and the Rally was today 8/28/2010 i took pictures and Video and in the process of uploading them to my site and youtube.

great turn out. we had lots of people there, news 12, Ny1 and so many others. you will see from videos i post.

so is some pictures when we started to get there

DSCN2845.JPG

DSCN2846.JPG

NY1 inviewing our union president Patricia Bowden for local 252

DSCN2847.JPG

DSCN2848.JPG

DSCN2849.JPG

our union president Patricia Bowden for local 252

DSCN2850.JPG

DSCN2851.JPG

another LIB Driver

DSCN2852.JPG

I got there few minutes early but I got on early N22 bus.

After rally ended, I took N41 to N6, then Q27 to Queens Village, for West Hempstead LIRR Branch to Jamaica by CityTicket, and wait for next Penn Station train because I wanted to show the rally poster to LI Bus doing LIRR Service. He smiled and give me thumps up. Even the LIB Dispatcher and HTC Security Guard at HTC.

After that, I went on next Penn Station via Woodside. One of LIRR Employee agree when he read my rally poster I made and I gave the prinout to him.

I have pic coming up later.

After rally ended, I took N41 to N6, then Q27 to Queens Village, for West Hempstead LIRR Branch to Jamaica by CityTicket, and wait for next Penn Station train because I wanted to show the rally poster to LI Bus doing LIRR Service. He smiled and give me thumps up. Even the LIB Dispatcher and HTC Security Guard at HTC.

After that, I went on next Penn Station via Woodside. One of LIRR Employee agree when he read my rally poster I made and I gave the prinout to him.

West Hempstead Branch??? That was bussed today, and Queens Village isn't on it.

get those pictures up. i seen you and you took a picture of me holding one of the signs ;)

Archived