Hello

KTrainExp

Hello. My alias name is Konvicted. I have been riding the subways since I was a young boy and I have been a little more observant than regular passengers. I notice the true beauty of New York's Subway system with the different fleet and the track formations. I hope that I can express my ideas openly without being discriminated here.

Hello. My alias name is Konvicted. I have been riding the subways since I was a young boy and I have been a little more observant than regular passengers. I notice the true beauty of New York's Subway system with the different fleet and the track formations. I hope that I can express my ideas openly without being discriminated here.

Welcome Konvicted, you came to the right place. Everyone here (especially myself) sees Transit in a whole different perspective. So enjoy and express yourself.

Hey konvicted, welcome home. you've got to the right place. im new and i already feel like im with my family in here. these guys are the best. take care mate and good luck.

Thank you everyone for the heartwarming greeting. I have been looking for a forum like this for a long time. Other forums did not fit the requirements as flame wars go on too much. The personalities of everyone and also the diversity between more observant passengers to actual T/Os make this forum and me feel special.

Thank you everyone for the heartwarming greeting. I have been looking for a forum like this for a long time. TransitStuff, RiderDiaries, and BVEStation did not fit the requirements as flame wars go on too much. The personalities of everyone and also the diversity between more observant passengers to actual T/Os make this forum and me feel special.

Flames that might start, are put out here quick. Hairy, and the Scorpion King will put an end to it quick. That is one reason why I joined here. People ain't got a stick shoved up their backsides. They get a joke, and are serious. Fits me perfectly.......I ain't talking about the stick either.........

Archived