B/O talking to others

YankeesPwnMets

Yesterday on Allen St, traffic was jammed and while I was walking across the street, a (D) Orion signed up as "Subway Shuttle" came up next to a M15 Nova LFS in traffic, and the operator of the M15 B/O opened the door and started to chit chat with the Subway Shuttle operator. Are you allowed to open the doors somewhere that isnt a bus stop just to chit chat with another B/O?

Why would anything be wrong with that?

Yesterday on Allen St, traffic was jammed and while I was walking across the street, a (D) Orion signed up as "Subway Shuttle" came up next to a M15 Nova LFS in traffic, and the operator of the M15 B/O opened the door and started to chit chat with the Subway Shuttle operator. Are you allowed to open the doors somewhere that isnt a bus stop just to chit chat with another B/O?

I dont think there is anything wrong with that, most of the time they just keep the bus moving so its all good.

B/O's do this all the time. There is nothing wrong with it as long as they aren't holding up traffic, or running behind schedule.

There is nothing wrong with that... well, I don't see why it would be....

my most recent occurrence where that happened... was w/ the BM1 I got on this past friday... the BM3 (that was pretty much side-by-side of us along the gowanus & the prospect) caught up w/ the BM1 I was on, at the light at Mcdonald/10th.... the bus I was on, was on the right hand side, w/ the BM3 on the left {waiting at a red light}.... the driver on the BM3 opened the door so both b/o's could say w/e they had to, before the light turned green... it didn't last but about a hot 20 seconds...

as was said, that is far more common amongst b/o's than people here may think.... maintaining a rapport w/ each other, while on the job, adjacent to each other or w/e.... hell, it just might end up shaving a couple seconds (at the very least) off your commute...

^^ hell, I'd rather that, then what some of them suffolk county & atlantic express b/o's do.....

No Talking In Class Damnit!!!!!!!!! You will get detention and extra homework!

really.,who the hell cares if they talk to each other..or if the doors are open.. havnt you ever been on or seen a bus driver driving with the doors open in the blazing summer when the AC is broken? are you a rat? are you going to rat out the bus drivers?

remember....squealers lose their tongue!

Archived