Your Favorite Pizza Place

YankeesPwnMets

lmfao @ hodji made pizza.... jonny quest style... lol...

yeh, but it aint no different for the essay's (intentionally spelled wrong, for emphasis) made pizzeria....

anyway, my spot is over there on W. 31st & 8th av, across from the main post office... NY pizza suprema !!

probably my favorite thing about having gone to TCI....

Pronto pizza in rosebank is bangin

Theres a Pronto pizza up on North ave in new rochelle.a few blocks away from my place best pizza ive had.

Has anyone notice the difference in pizza huts pizza for some reason the last few times ive had it was really bad.looks likes they are losing there touch.never again that pizza didnt even taste like pizza.Dominos is done already.

someone mentioned this already but definitely RIZZO'S of astoria... best sicilian and thin slice pizzas. ahhh. i just had some for dinner last night, actually :cool:

I had it today...simply amazing.

Has anyone notice the difference in pizza huts pizza for some reason the last few times ive had it was really bad.looks likes they are losing there touch.never again that pizza didnt even taste like pizza.Dominos is done already.

I've thought about that too. I saw their commercial and the pizza didn't look that good.

yup.

I stopped eating pizza hut b/c of it... used to be my fav'rite pizza establishment...

now the shit tastes like they drench the bread/dough in water before they apply the cheese & sauce onto it (when you bite into it, even though it has a crunch to it, it still tastes watered-down)... oh, and speaking of the sauce, hah... that (to me) is startin to taste like somethin out of a chef boyardee can....

....and although I ordered from domino's this past friday night (local pizzeria I normally eat from, was closed at the time I ordered), I can only eat one medium pie @ a slower pace (as opposed to two large ones @ a normal pace) b/c the amount of garlic they throw on the dam crust is enough to give you indigestion, acid reflux, and if you're (un)lucky, colon cancer....

...and had the gall to leave a thing of garlic sauce inside the pizza box!

I found that to be insulting, to tell the truth.

I usually stick with chains, they just opened up a Little Caesars on Merrick Blvd (I love that place), I love Pizza Hut, Dominos, CiCi's, etc.

Local Pizzarias:

Margherita's on Jamaica Ave in Jamaica.

Umberto's at The Source Mall in Westbury/Garden City.

I wanna try the Crown Fried Pizza because it's only $1 but I think I'm gonna be hitting up Little Caesars pretty often.

When!!, now i dont have to go to Bushwick for it

Very recently. I haven't had it in years until last week. It's in between Baisley & Farmers, I think on 127th. By that Subway I think.

The prices are great too. I think we got 2 large pizzas for $10. Wish they delivered though.

Bushwick is far lol.

I usually stick with chains, they just opened up a Little Caesars on Merrick Blvd (I love that place), I love Pizza Hut, Dominos, CiCi's, etc.

Local Pizzarias:

Margherita's on Jamaica Ave in Jamaica.

Umberto's at The Source Mall in Westbury/Garden City.

I wanna try the Crown Fried Pizza because it's only $1 but I think I'm gonna be hitting up Little Caesars pretty often.

o man once you get Little Caesars you cant stop i used to walk 2 miles just to get one box with the sticks and drink

My favorite place is at the last stop on the (L) at rockaway parkway...there's another one down the street.there pizza crust are big.

My 2nd favorite is from original.this spot is on av L in Canarise.....one block from Rockaway parkway.

Isn't that Armando's pizza by the (L)? I used to go there back when I was in high school. And I always love their philly cheesesteak slice.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone gone to Grimaldi's Coal Pizza by the Brookyln Bridge? The place is packed, and the line goes all the way to thw waterfront (well, not really, but it's long). The pepperoni pizza there is good.

1 day I want to eat there but I hate the fact I have to wait on a line, maybe during the week on an eavning will be better, because I see that line when I'm on the bqe and its rediculus.

1 day I want to eat there but I hate the fact I have to wait on a line, maybe during the week on an eavning will be better, because I see that line when I'm on the bqe and its rediculus.

No excuse to wait hours on a line for a slice of pizza in NYC! People are sheep and they must feel that they are "cool" to be waiting in line. Notice all the cameras on them...and no they are not paparazzi. Grimaldi's is way over rated, tried it once and didn't like it, never again.