My fantasy maps so far.

Ftrainfan

My fantasy maps so far. Content includes

FantasyMappart2.jpg

FantasyMappart1.jpg

*(F) and (R) extension to drakestown((F) to Billy Mays Sq , (R) to miranda cosgrove ave)

*(E) extension to Staten Island (S.I. Mall)

*<F> train in Drakestown

*X train at Drakestwon

*K/P trains in drakestown

Enjoy!(F)

A) Your map is stupid it looks like some dyslexic person had done it.

-_- What's Drakes Town there is no town near us named Drakes Town.

C) The (F) is running out into New York Harbor and into the open Ocean. Is the (F) going to be crossing the Transatlantic tunnel at 5000 mph going to France. I don't think so.

D) Your (F) service better be running on man made land to have stations. Or it's serving fish at the bottom of the sea.

E) Your (R) is running to Sandy Hook New Jersey there is no demand in New Jersey for a subway line unlike the eastern section right across the Hudson.

F) Staten Island looks like nothing. The (E) is also useless to cross the New York Bay no one wants a local. Also it is expensive to tunnel to Staten Island from Manhattan.

G) The Verrazano Narrows Bridge is running into the Ocean.

H) Where's Queens, Upper Manhattan, and the Bronx. It has been replaced by Drakestown.

I) The (K) and the (P) runs no where it is a useless track line connected to no line.

J) Not being mean it looks like a special ed kids job.

K) There is no Drakes Town down below it's Sandy Hook New Jersey why would Sandy Hook a town of 5,310 people require the New York City Subway.

L) The Triboro RX is not needed in Sandy Hook.

M) There is no street in Sandy Hook named Kaila Avenue.

N) You really need help not just the map You really need help not being mean physco help. Do you know the Bronx, Upper Manhattan, Queens, and New Jersey exist not Drakes Town.

C) The (F) is running out into New York Harbor and into the open Ocean. Is the (F) going to be crossing the Transatlantic tunnel at 5000 mph going to France. I don't think so.

D) Your (F) service better be running on man made land to have stations. Or it's serving fish at the bottom of the sea.

E) Your (R) is running to Sandy Hook New Jersey there is no demand in New Jersey for a subway line unlike the eastern section right across the Hudson.

F) Staten Island looks like nothing. The (E) is also useless to cross the New York Bay no one wants a local. Also it is expensive to tunnel to Staten Island from Manhattan.

H) Where's Queens, Upper Manhattan, and the Bronx. It has been replaced by Drakestown.

I) The (K) and the (P) runs no where it is a useless track line connected to no line.

K) There is no Drakes Town down below it's Sandy Hook New Jersey why would Sandy Hook a town of 5,310 people require the New York City Subway.

N) You really need help not just the map You really need help not being mean physco help. Do you know the Bronx, Upper Manhattan, Queens, and New Jersey exist not Drakes Town.

Chill. There's no need to go berserk criticizing him just because the anti-FTrainFan momentum is there. Let's provide constructive criticism instead. We can all agree that no new line on anyone's fantasy map exists just as Drakestown doesn't exist. There's no hard rule against fictional places even if it's posted under New York City Subway as long as there is a semblance to the system we have today; technically, half of his map is in New York City. But first he needs to explain his map in more detail. I don't see an end to some of the lines and they're not all labeled.

I won't be criticizing him if he added Staten Island, Queens, Upper Manhattan and the Bronx in his map using the map. If he wanted to add Sandy Hook, New Jersey he should have drawn it using a map. If he wanted to add Drakestown he should have put a small box on the lower right corner of the map. Plus the (F) is not heading to Sandy Hook geographically it's heading out into the Atlantic. Also the towns name is not Drakestown it's called Highlands, New Jersey. Located at Sandy Hook.

thats why its called a FANTASY map.

I LOL'd

OK, the main thing that seems to have gone wrong is that you used Drakestown (lmfao) as a replacement for half the map instead of adding Drakestown TO the map. Since you have made no other changes then it would be easier to just do this again (this takes all of 5 minutes).

1. Go to http://www.getpaint.net and download paint.NET

2. Open Paint.NET

3. Copy/Paste the first half of the map into Paint.NET (expand canvas size)

4. Go to Image -> Canvas Size. Make the height 1600-1800 pixels.

5. Copy/Paste the second half of the map and move it under the first half so it lines up.

6. Have fun adding Drakestown...

Okay...

I am assuming that the top half of the map has been replaced by a inset of Drakestown, which is located south of Coney Island.

A few critiques:

1. At least you could have drawn an outline for SI if a subway's going to go there.

2. The (E), K, P, X, and <F> are missing at least one terminal.

3. There are no street names at all.

Well, I have to say it's a start.

@RoadCruiser1: The map shows that "Drakestown" is south of Coney Island.

I cant imagine this as homework for school and they give you an F for FAILED!

I mean what the hell is that on top. I dont see a Top Bronx, Manhattan and Queens! All i see is Orange and Yellow with (K)(P). Wonder if that means (K)an't (P)aint.

cool job can you make me one with a town called Burger town!?

Krabby pattey lane and Mcdonalds blvd. making stops at burger king and Wendys I need me a frosty

LOL! Yeah mr. krabs will be making more of the green in his blue pants ;)

That is the best map I have ever seen, amazing work dude!

I can hear the sarcasm over R142 HVACs.

I Laughed my ass of at Billy Mays Sq. I mean, who wouldn't a place filled with OxiClean. But "fantasy" map can mean anything. So good job on the map. Just improve your editing skill.

OK! OK! let me explain the map in more detail...

The (F) and (R) go out of brooklyn and into drakestown.

The (F) runs via Drakestown Ave local to Billy Mays Sq @ all Times

The (R) runs via Drakestown Ave local to Miranda Cosgrove Ave AM rush hours only. Other times use (F) or <F> to Billy Mays Sq and transfer to the D108 bus(Private route under Miranda Cosgrove Bus Co.) to Miranda Cosgrove Ave.

The <F> runs via Drakestown Ave Express Between Lavado Ave-City limits and Billy Mays Sq @ all Times

The X runs via the Town Shuttle Between Billy Mays Sq and Fabulous Emma Beach-Shore line @ all times!

The (E) goes to tottenville

The K runs via Kalila Ave Express Between Turner Mall Downtown Drakestown and Purple Peace Land @ all times

The P runs via Kalila Ave Local Between Tuner Mall and Abdur-Razzaq Blvd @ all times

and there are more subway routes soon. Including the Y , O , H , I , U , 8 ,9 ,10 , 12 and <12> , Drakestwon Railway and salmon W trains

Fleets ...

(E)-R160 only

(F)-R46/R160

(R)-R46/R160

<F>-R46 only

X-R46 only

K-R32s , R42s , R68/As , R160As , R160Bs

P-R32s , R42s R44s , R160As , R160Bs

OK! OK! let me explain the map in more detail...

The (F) and (R) go out of brooklyn and into drakestown.

The (F) runs via Drakestown Ave local to Billy Mays Sq @ all Times

The (R) runs via Drakestown Ave local to Miranda Cosgrove Ave AM rush hours only. Other times use (F) or <F> to Billy Mays Sq and transfer to the D108 bus(Private route under Miranda Cosgrove Bus Co.) to Miranda Cosgrove Ave.

The <F> runs via Drakestown Ave Express Between Lavado Ave-City limits and Billy Mays Sq @ all Times

The X runs via the Town Shuttle Between Billy Mays Sq and Fabulous Emma Beach-Shore line @ all times!

The (E) goes to tottenville

The K runs via Kalila Ave Express Between Turner Mall Downtown Drakestown and Purple Peace Land @ all times

The P runs via Kalila Ave Local Between Tuner Mall and Abdur-Razzaq Blvd @ all times

and there are more subway routes soon. Including the Y , O , H , I , U , 8 ,9 ,10 , 12 and <12> , Drakestwon Railway and salmon W trains

Fleets ...

(E)-R160 only

(F)-R46/R160

(R)-R46/R160

<F>-R46 only

X-R46 only

K-R32s , R42s , R68/As , R160As , R160Bs

P-R32s , R42s R44s , R160As , R160Bs

Can you just make the thing look good? If I hand it to an idiot and drop him off at a random spot in Drakestown, he should be able to use the map to find his way home.

Archived