Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NYCTA Trainz 12 B Division Progress Map

Recently completed the (L) in its entirety! The final segment constructed was between Halsey St & Broadway Junction

Next, I'll extend the (N)(R) to 36 St, and the (D) to 9 Av, for proper terminals on those three lines; also the (B)(Q) will be extended to Prospect Park so I can finally complete the Franklin (S).

Queens Blvd, Crosstown & Concourse are still pending, so no dates on when those segments will be completed. Also, not shown on the map, Rockaway Park, East NY,  Fresh Pond, 175 St, City Hall and Pitkin Yards have been completely constructed as well. Other corridors completed but not shown b/c of clarity issues: Montague/Nassau tube connection, (G) connection between Court & Queens Plaza, and the B'way-63 St connection.

BDivProgress.png

Enjoy!

-A  :ph34r:

Effective at 5pm EST on Friday, October 31, 2014, all BDC Projects downloads and access to them will be temporarily unavailable to those members who are not administrators or moderators. This is happening because I am re-organizing the downloads, adding new CDPs, and making sure that everyone is receiving the same content when clicking on the links. Some of the older signals and stations are going to be obsoleted, and new ones will be taking their place(s). Also, there will be new downloads available (sorry for the long wait). Lastly, because of a KUID table restructuring (thanks a lot CM 3.7, smh), some numbers might overwrite content that you already have. This is only applicable to those who have downloaded my **VERY FIRST SET** of signals (KUIDs are in the 1600s). Please delete these before installing the new signals package. The new signals start at 1400, and due to the vastness of the signals projects, the older ones will be overwritten.

Downloads will be back up by Sunday evening at the very latest.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Does anyone know how to activate the passenger view in trainz? I keep forgetting.

Btw, anyone know a decent NYC subway route for Train 09? Jeff Morris's route for some reason does not line up the stations with the tracks. It's very weird. Any route is okay, but I prefer the (1)(6) or (7).

Ace, for some reason whenever I sign up for BDC projects (Just got TS12) it keeps telling me that my account is not approved or does not exist.

And what happened to that IRT mega route you were building in 2013? Is that the same one your building now or is it a updated version?

*double post error*

By the way, does anyone know where I can get the updated R142 with the animated signs and the closing doors annocment? I think Ace also released a R62 Rollsign texture a while back if I'm not mistaken?

And what about that platform issue? It's driving me crazy.

Um, that's not the correct key. That just keeps giving me tracking view.

You have to use the arrows to manuever the camera down inside the train car. 1 is the motorman view, 3 is for a camera that you've placed on the route and 4 is a free roam view.

Ace, for some reason whenever I sign up for BDC projects (Just got TS12) it keeps telling me that my account is not approved or does not exist.

And what happened to that IRT mega route you were building in 2013? Is that the same one your building now or is it a updated version?

*double post error*

By the way, does anyone know where I can get the updated R142 with the animated signs and the closing doors annocment? I think Ace also released a R62 Rollsign texture a while back if I'm not mistaken?

PM me here what your user name is. We weed out spambots on a daily basis, so if your name is not easily recognizable, it gets trashed.

IRT Mega Route is still the same one from 2013 but heavily updated. The (7) which is nearing release will be a stand-alone route "clipped" from the mega route. The release of the entire IRT is months and months away as the entire system needs to be signaled, signed, and all subway, surface and el stations need their scenery (outdoor EL lines in Brooklyn & the Bronx will require the most extensive work).

Hope that's answered all of your questions!

P.S. BDC Projects downloads are back online. If there are any issues or if you have any questions, please post in the BDC Forums!

Edited by GreeneggsnPelham

• 3 weeks later...