Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

Something that another Admin from BDC Projects posted on, and something I am fully aware of, and support. I know this issue has been addressed before, but: A) It has gotten worse, and B) This admin has a better way with words than I did the first time around. Maybe I was too forward and aggressive, but I share this admin's concerns and I think this is the right step. This is NOT meant as a knock to those of you guys who are dedicated members/fans. I looked at each of the member names personally, and though some of you fell outside the 30 day rule, your support kept you in. I really want BDC Projects to become a place where we can all convene, and while I have my role in this situation (not being around as often because of work), I will work to make the site better and more enjoyable for everyone.

New pics will be posted there and on this thread in the coming days!

http://www.bdcprojects.com/index.php?topic=288.0

-A  :ph34r: 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something that another Admin from BDC Projects posted on, and something I am fully aware of, and support. I know this issue has been addressed before, but: A) It has gotten worse, and B) This admin has a better way with words than I did the first time around. Maybe I was too forward and aggressive, but I share this admin's concerns and I think this is the right step. This is NOT meant as a knock to those of you guys who are dedicated members/fans. I looked at each of the member names personally, and though some of you fell outside the 30 day rule, your support kept you in. I really want BDC Projects to become a place where we can all convene, and while I have my role in this situation (not being around as often because of work), I will work to make the site better and more enjoyable for everyone.

New pics will be posted there and on this thread in the coming days!

http://www.bdcprojects.com/index.php?topic=288.0

-A  :ph34r: 

I can't access content anymore because I no longer have Trainz on my computer, and believe me Ace, I would love to get some posts up there now and then, but I have forgotten what my password is. But I agree, you need to start cracking down on the people who are just there for the downloads. It is kind of hard, and you don't really see a lot of posts over there, like someone did say. Maybe the best idea is to switch over to payware content like Magicland had. 

In celebration of my birthday today, these 3 are now released to the public

Although, we had a slight problem on BDC last time, I will release them on BDC, and keep track of those who haven't been on BDC in a while that are now coming for new releases

Otherwise, here's my birthday gift to you guys!

16056351105_a5a87f5aee_b.jpg

15844860989_32656aeab9_b.jpg

16030904265_c42330d411_b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Or instead of waiting for updates, you guys can show what you have. After all, it isn't a update page. It's a screenshot page where you can show off what you guys have done

Well I have no updates lol. I haven't played Trainz in a while because I don't have a suitable computer to play it on.

Well I have no updates lol. I haven't played Trainz in a while because I don't have a suitable computer to play it on.

Same here lol. The last time I logged into Trainz was about a year ago or so. The game keeps crashing, I get content errors on every train except for the pre GOH R46, guess I just gave up on getting the stuff from trying to work.

Did try out a lot of the tunnel stuff though, been a while since that came out, but it looks and plays really nice.

• 2 weeks later...
16118903067_1e2c7d83f5_b.jpg

(L) approaching Livonia

16215915261_25c46638c5_b.jpg

(G) at Hoyt-Schermerhorn

16141703545_b6cf191c09_b.jpg

(A) Far Rockaway bound at Howard Beach-JFK

15954394080_0cd1dc0f40_b.jpg

(A) and the Train of Many Metals

15587027184_451778934c_b.jpg

(J) and  (M) at Myrtle-Bway

16023617887_ae7ef7e17d_b.jpg

(C) and  (M) Northbound approaching West 4th

16208623542_e031d7acf6_b.jpg

(L) at Wilson

16209428865_59bc6f5779_b.jpg

(J) and  (L) Broadway Junction 

Edited by SubwayEngineer12

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so in light of a trip to the city that ill be taking soon im working on a new project but i was wondering if someone could help me try and fix these problems im missing the walls on a couple when you look at the station from a certain angle and a couple of the platforms are transparent does anyone know how i can fix this?

trainz%202015-04-02%2023-33-51-141_zps5b

trainz%202015-04-02%2023-44-36-736_zpss1

trainz%202015-04-02%2023-39-10-237_zpsxq

trainz%202015-04-02%2023-39-34-107_zpsdt

trainz%202015-04-02%2023-39-17-211_zpsug

And SubwayEngineer12 where can i get these for you R142s

Unknown Location: <kuid:571451:100153>

• 3 weeks later...