Battles Who Vs Who (With Finishing Move)

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Let's get creative peeps lol Ok I would like to hear who would you put in A battle now this could be anyone and I mean anyone

Super Hero / Anime-Cartoon /Or make one up who cares but this should be fun to read so

For the thousands in Attendance ... And the millions watching at home ..... Let's get ready to Rumble

Mine will be DragonZord Vs Godzilla which I already know about MeccaGodzilla but I like DragonZord better lol

Kitt Vs Viper Damn that would be Hot

Degeneration X vs NWO ooooo yeahhh

Let's get creative peeps lol Ok I would like to hear who would you put in A battle now this could be anyone and I mean anyone

Super Hero / Anime-Cartoon /Or make one up who cares but this should be fun to read so

For the thousands in Attendance ... And the millions watching at home ..... Let's get ready to Rumble

Mine will be DragonZord Vs Godzilla which I already know about MeccaGodzilla but I like DragonZord better lol

Kitt Vs Viper Damn that would be Hot

Degeneration X vs NWO ooooo yeahhh

Lets see here

DX vs NWO = I'd pull for the NWO, much larger unit, plus there were two different NWOs, the wolfpac and the black & white

Kitt would win all the way

Never been a fan of the Godzilla series so I barely know anything abot that.

I'm surprised that peeps in here can't think of battles they would like to see but CS sounds like you've never watched Godzilla and that's bad

If I may try to see Godzilla vs MeccaGodzilla

I have watched a few, I just never got into it for some reason.

Here's a little one some might know of

Deadpool from Marvel vs Dante from Capcom, who would win??

I'm surprised that peeps in here can't think of battles they would like to see but CS sounds like you've never watched Godzilla and that's bad

If I may try to see Godzilla vs MeccaGodzilla

Godzilla wins, by far, with his radioactive breath. :)

And on Deadpool vs. Dante, Deadpool. Remember, Deadpool can break the fourth wall, and he can easily force the writer to make him [Deadpool], win.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/4.0 (PSP (PlayStation Portable); 2.00))

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Naruto Uzumaki

i think the power of the nine tails and sage pwns the hollow mask

Hell no, Ichigo would whoop that ass, the hollow mask + the bankai will kick Naruto's nine tailed ass, his ninja skill is no match for ichigo's blade!

Now for some Street Fighter type battles

Ryu vs Ken vs Akuma

Guile vs Charlie

M. Bison vs Akuma

cant think of any more at the moment.

Hell no, Ichigo would whoop that ass, the hollow mask + the bankai will kick Naruto's nine tailed ass, his ninja skill is no match for ichigo's blade!

Now for some Street Fighter type battles

Ryu vs Ken vs Akuma

Guile vs Charlie

M. Bison vs Akuma

cant think of any more at the moment.

- Ryu/Ken/Akuma would be epic... I can't even call that...

- charlie's a bum... (even though, in the "storyline" of street fighter, guile learned how to fight from charlie), guile would still whoop....

- Bison is overrated... that's a no contest - Akuma easily ftw

Archived