I'm really sorry for everything! I want my privileges back on the forums! PLEEEEEASSE!

Ftrainfan

I'm really sorry for everything I've posted over the last few weeks! If you guys give me another chance to prove myself by giving me my other privileges back on the forums , I'll never post another inaccurate , stupid or downright bad post ever again! PLEASE! If I doubt your trust again ,you can boot me off the forums for good! I just want my stuff back. To post threads , to check my inbox , profile , and do other stuff! PLEASE!!!!!!:cry: I can't take it anymore. Not being able to post and everything. It feels like I'm being grounded via forum site! Just please give me another chance!:cry:

Thank you!;)

Think before you post, you've posted a lot of garbage and it reached to a point where it got out of hand. Everyone deserves a second chance but don't ruin it for yourself again or else it's bye bye Ftrainfan!

at 15 i can understand your posting style and how you want to be accepted trust me im the same way but i just dont post you have to earn your way into a forum by being a trustworthy person, just "seeing" or hearing from another person cant do, people need a solid source ;) so as the ENY ( East New York ) said wait it out and you will soon be welcomed back

at 15 i can understand your posting style and how you want to be accepted trust me im the same way but i just dont post you have to earn your way into a forum by being a trustworthy person, just "seeing" or hearing from another person cant do, people need a solid source ;) so as the ENY ( East New York ) said wait it out and you will soon be welcomed back

Your posts are pretty reasonable so you've got nothing to worry about.

People here know I jump on people when they post idiocy over and over but I go easy on the kiddies, so aside from maybe one or two sarcastic comments I cut the kid Ftrainfan a break because he's well, a kid.

I'm really sorry for everything I've posted over the last few weeks! If you guys give me another chance to prove myself by giving me my other privileges back on the forums , I'll never post another inaccurate , stupid or downright bad post ever again! PLEASE! If I doubt your trust again ,you can boot me off the forums for good! I just want my stuff back. To post threads , to check my inbox , profile , and do other stuff! PLEASE!!!!!!:cry: I can't take it anymore. Not being able to post and everything. It feels like I'm being grounded via forum site! Just please give me another chance!:cry:

Thank you!:o

To Ftrainfan if you want some advice, and you only take one piece, take this: LEARN. Don't worry about your posts, just read things here and learn about the system. Figure out how it works, learn the routes, learn why things are the way they are. Know it in and out before you express an opinion. Look at the people who get ripped on and ask yourself WHY they get ripped on. Just observe, and learn. Everything else will take care of itself after that. There are a million interesting things to learn about in this hobby and lots of us have our specialties. Some like to know about the equipment, some like to know about signals, others about tunnels and tracks. Pick whatever interests you and follow it.

You don't need validation from the people here to do that. But FOLLOW your hobby. Just because you LIKE something doesn't make you an expert on it. It means you have to follow your interest and LEARN about it so that someday you can be knowledgeable about it. So I suggest that's what you do.

And one other thing: Lay off the fantasy maps, kid. Fantasy maps are a humongous waste of time. They tend to be pretty stupid in a lot of cases. They're like foamer crack. If you find yourself tempted to play "fantasy map", you're better off Googling in desperate search of naked pictures of Hayley Williams (note: they don't exist). What? Redheads can be hot too...

The last part is a joke (sort of), but I hope you get my drift. Better, go out and make new friends, see old ones, or meet a girl. But whatever you do, don't let your interest in trains determine your friends (heh...or lack thereof).

You do all that and your posts around here will start getting better automatically. As for your little "time out" don't sweat it, take the time to go read a good book, make some friends, or meet some wimmens.

Its not about sorrying us, its you!

All you have to do is learn to take advice and keeping the "foaminess" off here or else you will get criticized.

Your not the only 1 who gets it too, Daniels another, but he won't even bother taking advice anyways as always.. EVEN IF he asks..

Keep it cool with everyone, limit the garbage post such as "R160 should be on this line" or what ever.. and obey forum conduct. Thats all.

Otherwise, you will be hit with more issues..

As strange as this may sound Ftrainfan, people in this hobby do not have a sense of humor for over the top wacko silliness topics about the hobby. Let's leave that to the individuals that make the local news. Let's try to keep topics on transit on this forum at least somewhat serious. :cool:

Everyone above made their points, but basically to the OP: to make a spectacle of yourself like this doesn't win you any favor points with us. If you really wanted to be sorry, you'll do it via action and not useless threads like this. This is desperation and unneeded drama. You want people to respect you more, then be more mature and make less foamerish posts and attention threads like this.

Don't obsess over a R160 (F)/(G) train because you overdid it last month. Eliminate that silly obsession and then you won't get criticized for that.

Yep. Your whole life cant be foaming over trains.

Get a job, a girl or guy(For what ever you are), start a family and keep your life moving forward!

If you love trains go work for the transit system once your above the age requirements! But KEEP the foaming off your work environment or your ass ill be booted.

Everyone above made their points, but basically to the OP: to make a spectacle of yourself like this doesn't win you any favor points with us. If you really wanted to be sorry, you'll do it via action and not useless threads like this. This is desperation and unneeded drama. You want people to respect you more, then be more mature and make less foamerish posts and attention threads like this.

Well said. :tup: And on that note, I think the point has been made.

Stand Clear of the Closing Post Please!

Archived