Your Favorite Subway Stations

Daniel The Cool

You forgot to add:

*All lines containing R160s

But i added it for u.

And yeah agreed with LRG, Real stalker, and an R160 stalker too. Im contacting Americans most wanted for this :P

My Favorite Stations! Here we go...

*7th Ave(F)-It's my home station and my most favorite/home line stops there as you all know!

*Bergen street(F)(G)-It's fun to see the Church ave bound (G) train just about enter the station and then at the last minute , the Coney Island bound (F) comes from below and cuts in front of it and comes in bergen street instead! LOL @ that!

*Carrol Street(F)(G)-Manily cause of the hill on the Manhattan and Queens bound side. Really helps trains speed in after coming from smith-9th street!

*Delancy Street(F)-Home of one of our beloved member here , Shane AKA Caitsith 810! and it's in the fashion heart of soho!

*Union Tnkpe(E)(F)-it's a very cool station. It makes an approaching R160 sound like the echo of the R46 and it really fooled me one time! I like how the (E) is always storming in that station like a bullet and then after a few minutes of that , the (F) quietly creeps in! AWESOME!

and 23rd street-Ely Ave.

You forgot to add:

But i added it for u.

And yeah agreed with LRG, Real stalker, and an R160 stalker too. Im contacting Americans most wanted for this :P

I'm not a stalker , Shane announces that he lives near Delancy lots of times.

and I don't like these stations JUST for the R160s. These are original (E),(F) and (G) train stations that are close to my top prioity commutes and they are genually my most favorite. Honest.

Bronx

Freeman St, Simpson St, Intervale Ave, E Tremont Ave, Pelham Pkwy (2)(5)

Whitlock Ave, Parkchester, Castle Hill Ave, Zerega Ave, Westchester Sq, Pelham Bay Park (6)

Manhattan

Grand Central/42 St (4)(5)(6)

Times Square (1)(2)(3)

Canal St (6)

59th St/Columbus Circle (1)

47-50th St/Rockefeller Center (B)(D)(F)(M)

14th St/Union Square (4)(5)(6)

Brooklyn

Coney Island/Stillwell Ave (D)(F)(N)(Q)

My Favorite Stations! Here we go...

*7th Ave(F)-It's my home station and my most favorite/home line stops there as you all know!

*Bergen street(F)(G)-It's fun to see the Church ave bound (G) train just about enter the station and then at the last minute , the Coney Island bound (F) comes from below and cuts in front of it and comes in bergen street instead! LOL @ that!

*Carrol Street(F)(G)-Manily cause of the hill on the Manhattan and Queens bound side. Really helps trains speed in after coming from smith-9th street!

*Delancy Street(F)-Home of one of our beloved member here , Shane AKA Caitsith 810! and it's in the fashion heart of soho!

*Union Tnkpe(E)(F)-it's a very cool station. It makes an approaching R160 sound like the echo of the R46 and it really fooled me one time! I like how the (E) is always storming in that station like a bullet and then after a few minutes of that , the (F) quietly creeps in! AWESOME!

and 23rd street-Ely Ave.

At 75 and Briarwood Van Wyck (E)(F), the (E) skips them during the rush hours and (F) stops right? Because I always get confused on those. It would say on the sign in platform that the (E) stops there all times...

Queensboro Plaza (N)(7)

Many station on line (7) especially where you can see LIRR Woodside

Especially ones east of Hunterpoint avenue.

Ditmars Boulevard (N)

Many station on Sea Beach line, esp 8th avenue, 9th avenue on West End Line.

Coney Island ofcourse

if you ask me about favorite stretches, I'd answer "CI to 86th street on (N)"

At 75 and Briarwood Van Wyck (E)(F), the (E) skips them during the rush hours and (F) stops right? Because I always get confused on those. It would say on the sign in platform that the (E) stops there all times...

Basically , the (E) skips 75th Ave and Van Wyck Blvd weekdays and stops there weekends! The (F) stops there at all times!

My absolute favorite stations are;

E 180 St (2)(5)

Parkchester(6)<6>

149 St-Grand Concourse (2)(4)(5)

34 St-Penn Station (1)(2)(3)

Chambers St(1)(2)(3)

Astoria-Ditmars Blvd (N)(W) <--- by the way thats the way it should be. sorry (Q)

Kew Gardens Union Turnpike (E)(F)

Bowling Green (4)(5)

Atlantic Avenue 2/3/4/5/B/D/N/Q/R

Broadway Junction (A)(C)(J)(L)(Z)

Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue D/F/N/Q

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Forgot 2 stations...

1. Times Sq on the (S)...if you go to the end of the platform where the original IRT turned at, you can see uptown local and express trains with no obstructed view. Plus the uptown (1) is so close you can literally touch it

2. 125 St on the (1)...beautiful view of 125 St and Manhattanville neighborhood

Archived