Queen Mary 2 3/20/2007

Pablo M 201

Hot shots! Especially the second one! I've only been on the Ferry 4 times.
Thanks!
excellent job with the pics! the fist one makes the book look huge!

i believe i've caught it sometime last year (around this time) floating down the hudson river while @ battery park

Thanks! I tried to take shots of it but sometimes never could or I wasn't able to get a good shot of it.

Nice shots, I really like that seccond one.
Thanks! Glad ya liked it!

My back hurts looking at those pics. When I drove OTR coaches, I done more than enough pickup and drop-offs there. Bags weighed 500lbs+ each. Big as that ship suppose to be, it still seems small to me. I will only call a ship huge, when from stern to bow it spans the length of Yonkers, and from port to starboard it is as wide as Manhattan. The lifeboats will be the size of the STI ferry largest ships.

Nice picks Pablo. Brings back memories, of the customers who would watch me load their Volkswagon size bags on the coach, instead of help.

My back hurts looking at those pics. When I drove OTR coaches, I done more than enough pickup and drop-offs there. Bags weighed 500lbs+ each. Big as that ship suppose to be, it still seems small to me. I will only call a ship huge, when from stern to bow it spans the length of Yonkers, and from port to starboard it is as wide as Manhattan. The lifeboats will be the size of the STI ferry largest ships.

Nice picks Pablo. Brings back memories, of the customers who would watch me load their Volkswagon size bags on the coach, instead of help.

LOL! Thanks man!
Very nice photos Pablo, I actually took some photos of the QM2 about a year ago.Its a very nice ship and thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Always glad to share.
Nice!
Thanks!

Archived