Have You Tried?

EE Broadway Local

Have you tried Coca-Cola Zero, Pepsi-Cola Max or Pizza Hut's new Big Italy Pizza (a stretched, elongated, oval shaped pizza pie with an interesting crust and square shaped slices in the middle), and do you think you may try Burger King's new "Breakfast Revolution" breakfast menu which starts Labor Day (new Blueberry Biscuit Minis, Breakfast Platter which includes a mini stack of pancakes, 3 Piece French Toast Value Meal)?

I have had the Coke Zero and can say by far it is not that bad at all.As for that new breakfast menu from burger king when i get the chance i may swing over there and try the Breakfast platter sounds yummy.

Has anyone tried that new chicken sandwhich from kentucky called "Double down" basically its two slabs of chicken,bacon,cheese,on a bun or without.To me it looks good but at the same time it looks like a date with a heart attack.

The Big Italy isn't that good. It's pretty big but the slices are REALLY thin so you're better off just getting a normal pie. I was under the impression that Pepsi Max was Pepsi but with more sugar or something, but it's just the zero-calorie version of Pepsi. It tastes pretty similar but Pepsi is still better, obviously.

It must be really boring out there in Arizona if you are looking forward to this so much. Even though I am far from a health nut, I stopped drinking coke/pepsi a long time ago, I haven't been to a Burger King or Pizza Hut in ages.

Lol! Yeah that plus bringing up old threads just to start up the converstation or some guy that posts random online photos for threads...

But anyway, I generally don't like the diet versions of the soft drinks. It's the regular drinks for me.

Archived