When will the E line see normal service again

gtNovaBusRTS9369

The (E) line has went under multiple rerouting throught the spring & summer and probaly will continue till this fall.. Future changes may be ahead so watch out!:eek: Noticably it skips 23 & spring st & sometimes it doesn't terminate @ World Trade Center. People have gotten awfully confused with the arrangments (Especially me!). When will it all end???

I could be wrong but could the (E) "GO" almost held every weekend also be related to the WTC/Chambers and Fulton St station rebuliding situations? I know there was a fire several years ago(maybe close to decade now around 2000-01 unrelated to '9/11' )at a signal tower between the Canal and Chambers/WTC (A)(C)(E) stations and wonder if that the main reason?

I also know they also do 'regular maintence work' on both the 53 St tunnel and signals as well.

The (E) line has went under multiple rerouting throught the spring & summer and probaly will continue till this fall.. Future changes may be ahead so watch out!:eek: Noticably it skips 23 & spring st & sometimes it doesn't terminate @ World Trade Center. People have gotten awfully confused with the arrangments (Especially me!). When will it all end???

NEVER!!!!!!!!!

The (E) Line sucks anyway, expect alot of G.O.'s on the (E), Its funny when I ask freinds that work down at Jamaica do they Like the (E), Most of them said Hell No.

I could be wrong but could the (E) "GO" almost held every weekend also be related to the WTC/Chambers and Fulton St station rebuliding situations? I know there was a fire several years ago(maybe close to decade now around 2000-01 unrelated to '9/11' )at a signal tower between the Canal and Chambers/WTC (A)(C)(E) stations and wonder if that the main reason?

I also know they also do 'regular maintence work' on both the 53 St tunnel and signals as well.

No the fire was 5 years ago.(2005)

IDK what to say man. The (E)'s always been a good line when it comes to service , sure the (E)'s default subway car fleets have been boring , but aside that the (E) should make it though this G.O problem. If not then...

YOU ARE REALLY IN THE DOG HOUSE WITH YOUR E TRAIN COMMUTES!

Archived