Redbird Conductor Door Controller

Trooper11040

I was going through my parents house the other day, and I came across some things I purchased when the redbirds were placed into the ocean. I found an old conductor's door controller from a redbird...has the 2 buzzer buttons and 4 door open/close buttons. Also has the red indicator light on top, but these wires are all cut. I'm looking to get rid of it as it's pretty large...but don't know where to put it. I will have pics tomorrow if anyone is interested...just shoot me a PM or respond to this message...I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this. <7>

I was going through my parents house the other day, and I came across some things I purchased when the redbirds were placed into the ocean. I found an old conductor's door controller from a redbird...has the 2 buzzer buttons and 4 door open/close buttons. Also has the red indicator light on top, but these wires are all cut. I'm looking to get rid of it as it's pretty large...but don't know where to put it. I will have pics tomorrow if anyone is interested...just shoot me a PM or respond to this message...I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this. <7>

I wouldn't mind having that, Pm Me if you want.

Archived