Cheerleader, star student dies in breast implant surgery

Trainspotter

Cheerleader, star student dies in breast implant surgery

At 18, Stephanie Kuleba had everything: She was head cheerleader, had a near-perfect grade-point average and was planning to be a pre-med student in college.

The only thing the stunningly beautiful high school senior thought she was missing?

Perfect breasts.

So the Florida teen decided to have cosmetic surgery - a decision that cost her her life.

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - March 26, 2008

I don't mean to sound like I have an ax to grind, but have you noticed that every young man or woman who tragically dies like this has an "excellent grade-point average"? (At least all the ones that the media reports.) It seems like the flunkies live forever. I should make an attempt to fail all my final exams this year - it'll be just like taking vitamins! :P

I don't mean to sound like I have an ax to grind, but have you noticed that every young man or woman who tragically dies like this has an "excellent grade-point average"? (At least all the ones that the media reports.) It seems like the flunkies live forever. I should make an attempt to fail all my final exams this year - it'll be just like taking vitamins! :P

Man, you have got to watch the movie IDIOCRACY, it'd be funnier if it weren't so true...

LINK:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

Archived