Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trainspotter

Cheerleader, star student dies in breast implant surgery

Cheerleader, star student dies in breast implant surgery

At 18, Stephanie Kuleba had everything: She was head cheerleader, had a near-perfect grade-point average and was planning to be a pre-med student in college.

The only thing the stunningly beautiful high school senior thought she was missing?

Perfect breasts.

So the Florida teen decided to have cosmetic surgery - a decision that cost her her life.

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - March 26, 2008

It more like corrective surgery than cosmetic surgery. She had an inverted nipple and asymetrical breasts. It's not like she wanted bigger boobs. When you got a friend like the one in pink next to her people will go a bit to the extreme.

Corrective, cosmetic, it's definitely sad, but when people realize that if it's not going to cause problems, you should leave your body the way God made it. Vanity is the Devil's favorite sin! And it kills daily!

I don't mean to sound like I have an ax to grind, but have you noticed that every young man or woman who tragically dies like this has an "excellent grade-point average"? (At least all the ones that the media reports.) It seems like the flunkies live forever. I should make an attempt to fail all my final exams this year - it'll be just like taking vitamins! :P

I don't mean to sound like I have an ax to grind, but have you noticed that every young man or woman who tragically dies like this has an "excellent grade-point average"? (At least all the ones that the media reports.) It seems like the flunkies live forever. I should make an attempt to fail all my final exams this year - it'll be just like taking vitamins! :P

Man, you have got to watch the movie IDIOCRACY, it'd be funnier if it weren't so true...

LINK:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.